|Review by Skiedra||posted 05-31-2013 05:57 AM||2903 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
+ nice working capabilities
+ normal operating noise
+ large “throat” depth
+ takes both pin and pinless blades
+ the addons and the rotary tool is a perfect addition to a beginner scrollsawer. So you do not need to buy a dremel or any similar rotary tool
- bit painful process to change the blades. You have to rotate 3 screws, 2 on top, 1 at the bottom of the saw.
- you seriously need to bold it down, otherwise it moves
- attached rotating bit are a bit too “toyish”, but does some light sanding/drilling easily
- to change the blades, you have to tilt the table, and it takes effort to re-adjust the correct 90 degree angle
- throat depth is not big enough for larger templates.
For this price and as a starting scrollsaw, it fits me OK.