Woodslicer Resawing Blade

Review by lew posted 03-27-2013 05:07 AM 2158 views 3 times favorited 14 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Woodslicer Resawing Blade No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Buy it! You won’t regret it!

-- Lew- Time traveler. Purveyor of the Universe's finest custom rolling pins.

View lew's profile

-- John, BC, Canada

View Napaman's profile

Napaman

#2 posted 03-27-2013 05:50 AM

ok…we need more details and pictures…features…comments on this one…

-- Matt--Proud LJ since 2007

View Manitario's profile

Manitario

#3 posted 03-27-2013 07:02 AM

yep, I agree, best bandsaw blade I’ve ever used!

-- Sometimes the creative process requires foul language. -- Charles Neil

View Woodmaster1's profile

Woodmaster1

#4 posted 03-27-2013 08:18 AM

I also think is the best blade, cuts like a knife thru butter.

View MShort's profile

MShort

#5 posted 03-27-2013 10:47 AM

Your the second person this month that I have heard that from. I may have to follow the advice. Thanks.

-- Mike, Missouri --- “A positive life can not happen with a negative mind.” ---

View Roger's profile

#6 posted 03-27-2013 11:31 AM

That’s the best review I’ve ever seen….. I’m goin to the store

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net

View Oldtool's profile

Oldtool

#7 posted 03-27-2013 11:35 AM

I bought it, don’t regret it. In fact, I’m very pleased with it. I can’t attest to its being the best, but that’s only because I haven’t used all the others. However, I agree with the knife through butter description, great blade.

-- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The point is to bring them the real facts." - Abraham Lincoln

View lab7654's profile

lab7654

#8 posted 03-27-2013 11:45 AM

Quick and to the point. Reviews on this blade are usually similar to this one, although with more words. Even so, the more positive testimonials the better.

-- Tristin King -- When in doubt, sand it.

View LoydMoore's profile

LoydMoore

#9 posted 03-27-2013 12:07 PM

Great blade, great price and excellent customer service. Will not bother trying out any other.

-- Loyd, San Angelo, TX http:www.moorewoodenboxes.com

View SPalm's profile

SPalm

#10 posted 03-27-2013 12:25 PM

I agree. This changed my BS – I just love it.

No need to write more. Just buy and try.

Steve

-- -- I'm no rocket surgeon

View eddie's profile

eddie

#11 posted 03-28-2013 12:43 AM

dam im sold im getting one

-- Jesus Is Alright with me

View PRGDesigns's profile

PRGDesigns

#12 posted 03-28-2013 02:17 AM

I have used the others, Olson, etc. I am sold on the Woodslicer Resaw blade. I have used it to split 5/4 Ash Board 7” wide in half w/o a hiccup. I also used it to split 5/4 Walnut 10’ wide into 5/16” slices. I use mine in a Jet 18” bandsaw that I pretty much wrote off until I upgraded it with Carter Roller Guides and the Woodslicer Resaw blade. Apologies that my comment was longer than the review.

-- They call me Mr. Silly

View blockhead's profile

blockhead

1451 posts in 2030 days

#13 posted 03-28-2013 11:12 AM

+1, Steve. I had the Timberwolf resaw blade and thought it couldn’t get any better.
I was wrong. The Woodslicer is just plain awesome.

-- Brad, Oregon- The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

View Lenny's profile

Lenny

#14 posted 03-28-2013 05:48 PM

Thanks for posting this Lew. SPalm and blockhead are LJ buddies of mine and I respect their opinions. Their endorsement along with yours and others caused me to watch the Highland Woodworking video on these blades. I am convinced to try one.

-- On the eighth day God was back in His woodworking shop! Lenny, East Providence, RI