Woodslicer Resawing Blade

Review by lew posted 488 days ago 2024 views 3 times favorited 14 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Woodslicer Resawing Blade No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Buy it! You won’t regret it!

-- Lew- Time traveler. Purveyor of the Universe's finest custom rolling pins.

View lew's profile

lew

View nwbusa's profile

nwbusa

Well, you sold me!

-- John, BC, Canada

View Napaman's profile

Napaman

ok…we need more details and pictures…features…comments on this one…

-- Matt--Proud LJ since 2007

View Manitario's profile

Manitario

yep, I agree, best bandsaw blade I’ve ever used!

-- Sometimes the creative process requires foul language. -- Charles Neil

View Woodmaster1's profile

Woodmaster1

I also think is the best blade, cuts like a knife thru butter.

View MShort's profile

MShort

1724 posts in 2020 days

Your the second person this month that I have heard that from. I may have to follow the advice. Thanks.

-- Mike, Missouri --- “A positive life can not happen with a negative mind.” ---

View Roger's profile (online now)

That’s the best review I’ve ever seen….. I’m goin to the store

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net

View Oldtool's profile

Oldtool

I bought it, don’t regret it. In fact, I’m very pleased with it. I can’t attest to its being the best, but that’s only because I haven’t used all the others. However, I agree with the knife through butter description, great blade.

-- "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The point is to bring them the real facts." - Abraham Lincoln

View lab7654's profile

lab7654

Quick and to the point. Reviews on this blade are usually similar to this one, although with more words. Even so, the more positive testimonials the better.

-- Tristin King -- When in doubt, sand it.

View LoydMoore's profile

LoydMoore

Great blade, great price and excellent customer service. Will not bother trying out any other.

-- Loyd, San Angelo, TX http:www.moorewoodenboxes.com

View SPalm's profile

SPalm

I agree. This changed my BS – I just love it.

No need to write more. Just buy and try.

Steve

-- -- I'm no rocket surgeon

View eddie's profile

eddie

dam im sold im getting one

-- Jesus Is Alright with me

View PRGDesigns's profile

PRGDesigns

I have used the others, Olson, etc. I am sold on the Woodslicer Resaw blade. I have used it to split 5/4 Ash Board 7” wide in half w/o a hiccup. I also used it to split 5/4 Walnut 10’ wide into 5/16” slices. I use mine in a Jet 18” bandsaw that I pretty much wrote off until I upgraded it with Carter Roller Guides and the Woodslicer Resaw blade. Apologies that my comment was longer than the review.

-- They call me Mr. Silly

View blockhead's profile

blockhead

1450 posts in 1910 days

+1, Steve. I had the Timberwolf resaw blade and thought it couldn’t get any better.
I was wrong. The Woodslicer is just plain awesome.

-- Brad, Oregon- The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

View Lenny's profile

Lenny

Thanks for posting this Lew. SPalm and blockhead are LJ buddies of mine and I respect their opinions. Their endorsement along with yours and others caused me to watch the Highland Woodworking video on these blades. I am convinced to try one.

-- On the eighth day God was back in His woodworking shop! Lenny, East Providence, RI