Custom made sanding belts for the band saw

Review by PatrickB posted 518 days ago 1673 views 1 time favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Custom made sanding belts for the band saw No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I ordered these a week ago and love them. You can order them any length with many widths to choose from. I ordered 3 ea. in 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2” in varying grits and they are the cats meow. The only down side was it took a while for them to arrive, about two weeks. Remove the bearing guides and set the tension and away you go. I’ve used them on end grain, curves, tight areas, they fit just about any where. The main thing is have one of those sanding belt belt cleaners because they can fill up pretty fast.
Pat

I meant I got them a week ago, not that I ordered these a week ago and got them in two weeks. Doooh!!!

-- Really? Really? How important is it?

View PatrickB's profile

PatrickB

View Surfside's profile

Surfside

Does it work great? I think that’s a good site.

View jap's profile

jap

interesting, never seen that before

-- Joel

”Fast 2 Business Day Turnaround On All Orders” Did you ask them why yours took two weeks ?

View PatrickB's profile

PatrickB

Dusty56,
Nope, didn’t ask, I just figured they were busy.

Surfside,
So far I really like ‘em.

Pat

-- Really? Really? How important is it?