Fantastic Product

Review by wncguy posted 01-30-2013 03:45 PM 1469 views 7 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Fantastic Product No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Rhynosoft pads have been mentioned/rated before & thanks again to Charles Neil for mentioning them in one of his videos. I’m finishing my 1st box & ordered some of these pads in various grits. Used the 320 for the arm-r-seal fiinsh. Pads are great to work with, tore one sheet in half & still has plenty of life left.
Pads don’t crinkle like paper backed. Conforms nicely to the piece.
$10.75/box of 20 pads 4 1/2×5 1/2. Grits available from 180 to 1200
Web site is www.industrialabrasives.com
Link to the specific page ( I hope)

-- Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad

View wncguy's profile

wncguy

#1 posted 01-30-2013 03:58 PM

Thanks for the review,sounds like a great product .

15337 posts in 1941 days

#2 posted 01-30-2013 04:33 PM

This is the only place I buy my sand-paper. There prices are great, and the 5 inch pads last longer than any other paper I have used on End Grain Cutting Boards. I have tried alot of different paper as well. After seeing Charles Neil’s video I ordered these as well. Great post.

View shelly_b's profile

shelly_b

#3 posted 01-30-2013 11:56 PM

these sound great! i’m going to have to give them a try!

View dustyal's profile

dustyal

#4 posted 01-31-2013 01:32 AM

Thanks for posting… and thank you for the link… I wish more LJ’ers would take the time to post the link where they found the product they are using or reviewing.

-- Al H. - small shop, small projects...

View Bigrock's profile

Bigrock

#5 posted 01-31-2013 03:19 AM

Hi:
You got on the right bus this time. This sand paper is not only good but tough. I look for better sand paper for years, and have a drawer full. The stuff just did not last. I found this Rhynsoft sandpaper about four years ago, and I now use it all the time. I get mine from the same place you do. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have.

View CharlesNeil's profile

CharlesNeil

#6 posted 01-31-2013 05:23 PM

yea man, you cant beat the products or Industriasl abrasives !!! just the best , and a small family owned business to boot. a WIN WIN in my book

View CplSteel's profile

CplSteel

#7 posted 02-13-2013 01:24 AM

I bought some because of this post. Lets see if they live up to the hype.