New Fence

Review by welcon posted 580 days ago 2010 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
New Fence New Fence New Fence Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well finally picked up my fence and rails for my General cabinet saw. Was a little dissapointed when I had to start removing parts from it and straightening them out in my vise. The measuring tape that sticks onto the front rail was all creased, and the backing tape that comes on it was half peeled off. The bolts that anchor the rails onto the table seemed a little light, and the melamine extension table that comes with it was not truely flat. All in all it is all mounted and set up so I can finally start doing something with it.

View welcon's profile

welcon

1 comment so far

View grumpy749's profile

grumpy749

Hey Welcon Denis here in Grande Prairie AB. It looks like you and I have the same three HP. General. I love mine and I was wondering why you went to an after market fence, Although excalibur is made by General. My General fence is great. I lived in PG for a lot of years and we may Know each other.

-- Denis in Grande Prairie. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.....Pink !