New Fence

Review by Steve posted 01-24-2013 03:54 AM 2957 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
New Fence New Fence New Fence Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well finally picked up my fence and rails for my General cabinet saw. Was a little dissapointed when I had to start removing parts from it and straightening them out in my vise. The measuring tape that sticks onto the front rail was all creased, and the backing tape that comes on it was half peeled off. The bolts that anchor the rails onto the table seemed a little light, and the melamine extension table that comes with it was not truely flat. All in all it is all mounted and set up so I can finally start doing something with it.

View Steve's profile

Steve

View grumpy749's profile

grumpy749

#1 posted 01-26-2013 04:06 AM

Hey Welcon Denis here in Grande Prairie AB. It looks like you and I have the same three HP. General. I love mine and I was wondering why you went to an after market fence, Although excalibur is made by General. My General fence is great. I lived in PG for a lot of years and we may Know each other.

-- Denis in Grande Prairie. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.....Pink !

View Duffman's profile

Duffman

#2 posted 08-11-2015 01:40 PM

hey,
so, now that you’ve had this fence for a while, how do you like it. I just bought a PM66 and I am heavily considering this fence because mine did not come with a fence. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

-- I'm not addicted to buying tools or wood... I can stop any time I want!