Another satisfied customer

Review by ITnerd posted 596 days ago 1574 views 1 time favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Another satisfied customer No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I got the larger set of handles for a #7 in walnut. Without a doubt my favorite handles; I’ve purchased other custom sets, NOS, etc.

The extra width just makes them feel right for my hands, and the quality is impeccable. You will not be disappointed.

-- Chris @ Atlanta - JGM - Occam's razor tells us that when you hear hoofs, think horses not zebras.

View ITnerd's profile

ITnerd

View AnthonyReed's profile

AnthonyReed

Always nice to know about quality options.

Thanks for the information Chris.

-- ~Tony

View rkober's profile

rkober

His totes and knobs are top notch. I have been very happy with mine.

-- Ray - Spokane, WA - “Most people don’t recognize opportunity because it’s usually disguised as hard work.” - Unknown

View lysdexic's profile

lysdexic

HA!

I just saw this review. I had just ordered a set for a Veritas BU smoother. I asked him if he made larger handles and said he made a large templet for another customer. I wonder if he was referring to you. I don’t especially object to the Veritas totes but more or less wanted to experiment with the look and feel of a tradition Stanley tote on a Veritas plane.

Regardless, I had to cancel for now but your review gives me more confidence.

-- It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. - Muhammad Ali