Another satisfied customer

Review by ITnerd posted 01-09-2013 03:12 AM 1659 views 1 time favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Another satisfied customer No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I got the larger set of handles for a #7 in walnut. Without a doubt my favorite handles; I’ve purchased other custom sets, NOS, etc.

The extra width just makes them feel right for my hands, and the quality is impeccable. You will not be disappointed.

-- Chris @ Atlanta - JGM - Occam's razor tells us that when you hear hoofs, think horses not zebras.

View ITnerd's profile

ITnerd

View AnthonyReed's profile

AnthonyReed

#1 posted 01-09-2013 05:32 AM

Always nice to know about quality options.

Thanks for the information Chris.

-- ~Tony

View rkober's profile

rkober

#2 posted 01-09-2013 03:50 PM

His totes and knobs are top notch. I have been very happy with mine.

-- Ray - Spokane, WA - “Most people don’t recognize opportunity because it’s usually disguised as hard work.” - Unknown

View lysdexic's profile

lysdexic

#3 posted 01-29-2013 04:54 AM

HA!

I just saw this review. I had just ordered a set for a Veritas BU smoother. I asked him if he made larger handles and said he made a large templet for another customer. I wonder if he was referring to you. I don’t especially object to the Veritas totes but more or less wanted to experiment with the look and feel of a tradition Stanley tote on a Veritas plane.

Regardless, I had to cancel for now but your review gives me more confidence.

-- It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. - Muhammad Ali