Bessey Band clamp

Review by AJswoodshop posted 576 days ago 1693 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Bessey Band clamp Bessey Band clamp No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

When you making 45 degree miters you can’t clamp it together using regular clamps. This is when a Band Clamp comes in handy. This bessey band clamp will allow you to clamp together 45 degree miters and keep the entire frame perfectly square. The corner clamp get hooked on to a belt, which clamps the frame together. When you need it, it’s the only thing that will do the job!

-- If I can do it.....so can you! -AJswoodshop

View AJswoodshop's profile

AJswoodshop

View Straightbowed's profile

Straightbowed

you can clamp 45 corners by simply taking your cutoffs and regluing them to the sides and using clamps thats how I glue my boxes up and when they are dry go to the bandsaw and cut them off then plane it down just sayin

-- Stevo, work in tha city woodshop in the country

111999 posts in 2175 days

Another super Review AJ

View redryder's profile

redryder

I bought one of these a few weeks ago.
Got to say, it will definitely put the squeeze on a miter….......................

-- mike...............

View Greg The Cajun Box Sculptor's profile

Greg The Cajun Box Sculptor

4934 posts in 1906 days

I just ordered 2 of these last week with a gift certificate I had from highland woodworking. Have not received them yet but glad to read your review.
I use picture frame clamps to glue up my boxes and it has worked great on onver 100 box glue ups.

-- Every step of each project is considered my masterpiece because I want the finished product to reflect the quality of my work.

View bobasaurus's profile

bobasaurus

I have two of these for box glue-ups and love them. They’ve held up for maybe 5 years now with no problems. Great clamps.

-- Allen, Colorado

View Straightbowed's profile

Straightbowed

think Im gonna get one quit doin it the hard way

-- Stevo, work in tha city woodshop in the country

View RandyMorter's profile

RandyMorter

I have one and have used it for gluing boxes. I like it other than sometimes it’s a pain to get it in place. A dry run before glue up helps to get the size and corners in place.

-- Randy Morter, Phoenix, AZ