Kreg Multi Mark

Review by AJswoodshop posted 12-25-2012 09:17 PM 2001 views 0 times favorited 11 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg Multi Mark Kreg Multi Mark No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This Kreg Multi Mark is a excellent measuring and marking tool. It can be adjusted to a square, marking gauge, even a level. It has a measuring bar that is very accurate, which also slides in another slot and the can be used as a square. The level is also very accurate. It’s the perfect tool to layout lines on your workpiece. It’s a must have tool in every woodshop!

#1 posted 12-25-2012 09:30 PM

Looks like avery good marking tool to have,thanks for the review AJ

#2 posted 12-25-2012 09:43 PM

Your welcome Jim!

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

#3 posted 12-25-2012 10:40 PM

looks like a do-all looks to be very handy and not have to drag out seperate tools.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View Joe Lyddon's profile

Joe Lyddon

#4 posted 12-25-2012 11:51 PM

AJ… you reporting some of your Christmas presents!? LOL

Looks like you did OK!

I never saw this gem before… will keep it mind…

COOL

Have a good one!

#5 posted 12-26-2012 12:02 AM

Yes, I’m reporting my Christmas gifts!

View sedcokid's profile

sedcokid

#6 posted 12-26-2012 12:28 AM

Nice review!

-- Chuck Emery, Michigan,

View Mike's profile

Mike

#7 posted 12-26-2012 05:56 AM

I just got one also (for Christmas) I havent had a chance to play with yet but I am looking forward to doing so.

-- But hon I need this tool.......

#8 posted 12-26-2012 01:40 PM

Thanks for the review!

View shelly_b's profile

shelly_b

#10 posted 12-30-2012 11:34 PM

I love mine! I use it all the time. I have actually never use the level, but I have used the little edge as a reveal tool. I also use it as a lay out tool for pretty much every project I do. I can drop the blade down into a dado do measure the depth, mark out repeated measurments, the list could go on and on. For all it does it is definately worth the price! I actually just got my brother one(he is not a woodworker but has alot of rentals he is always doing work on) for his birthday. I have been helping him trim out windows he put in his new old house. He has been borrowing mine every week to use the reveal for the trim.

View B0000stwagen's profile

B0000stwagen

#11 posted 01-07-2013 09:58 PM

I’ve got this and love it… I use it all the time. Great for setting reveals and for repetitive marks. Indispensable.

-- JP