Kreg Multi Mark

Review by AJswoodshop posted 580 days ago 1637 views 0 times favorited 11 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg Multi Mark Kreg Multi Mark No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This Kreg Multi Mark is a excellent measuring and marking tool. It can be adjusted to a square, marking gauge, even a level. It has a measuring bar that is very accurate, which also slides in another slot and the can be used as a square. The level is also very accurate. It’s the perfect tool to layout lines on your workpiece. It’s a must have tool in every woodshop!

112000 posts in 2178 days

Looks like avery good marking tool to have,thanks for the review AJ

Your welcome Jim!

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

looks like a do-all looks to be very handy and not have to drag out seperate tools.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View Joe Lyddon's profile

Joe Lyddon

AJ… you reporting some of your Christmas presents!? LOL

Looks like you did OK!

I never saw this gem before… will keep it mind…

COOL

Have a good one!

AJswoodshop

Yes, I’m reporting my Christmas gifts!

View sedcokid's profile

sedcokid

Nice review!

-- Chuck Emery, Michigan,

View Mike's profile

Mike

I just got one also (for Christmas) I havent had a chance to play with yet but I am looking forward to doing so.

-- But hon I need this tool.......

Cool!

View Bonefish's profile

Bonefish

Thanks for the review!

View shelly_b's profile

shelly_b

I love mine! I use it all the time. I have actually never use the level, but I have used the little edge as a reveal tool. I also use it as a lay out tool for pretty much every project I do. I can drop the blade down into a dado do measure the depth, mark out repeated measurments, the list could go on and on. For all it does it is definately worth the price! I actually just got my brother one(he is not a woodworker but has alot of rentals he is always doing work on) for his birthday. I have been helping him trim out windows he put in his new old house. He has been borrowing mine every week to use the reveal for the trim.

View B0000stwagen's profile

B0000stwagen

I’ve got this and love it… I use it all the time. Great for setting reveals and for repetitive marks. Indispensable.

-- JP