Kreg True flex featherboard.

Review by AJswoodshop posted 577 days ago 2101 views 0 times favorited 11 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg True flex featherboard. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

For Christmas I asked for a featherboard. Before I got the featherboard I was using two pushsticks. One to hold the workpiece against the fence, and the other to push it through the saw. It worked well but it was a little uncomfortable. The Kreg true flex featherboard fixed all of those problems. The fingers on the featherboard push the workpiece tight against the fence, and it can adjust to fit the width of you workpiece. It can fit almost every T-slot, and runner track. It’s great for a Table saw, band saw, even a router table. It’s a great jig that I highly recommend.

-- If I can do it.....so can you! -AJswoodshop

View AJswoodshop's profile

AJswoodshop

Yes, I like this featherboard too. It has better spring action compared to my Bench Dog feather boards. The Kreg is not too stiff, just right.

View AJswoodshop's profile

AJswoodshop

Your right! It”s a handy tool to have!

-- If I can do it.....so can you! -AJswoodshop

111999 posts in 2176 days

That looks cool thanks for the review AJ

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

thanks for the review aj i’ve been wanting to buy me one just haven’t yet.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View Chris Moellering's profile

Chris Moellering

I agree, I picked up one of these not too long ago and use it all the time. Great little investment.

-- Grace & peace, Chris+

View Joe Lyddon's profile

Joe Lyddon

Those are very nice & COOL featherboards! You can adjust them for either side… NICE!

You did ALL RIGHT!

Thank you.

View Uncle_Salty's profile

Uncle_Salty

Been using them at the school for two years. They are vey good. I have a magnetic feather board, but the fingers are too short.

View William's profile

William

I have two of these and do have a problem with them. I only have two, and moving them between my table saw, router, and two bandsaws, I sometimes lose track of where they’re at. One of these days I am going to have the cash to buy more of them.
I have other featherboards. I just like these best.

-- http://wddsrfinewoodworks.blogspot.com/

View shelly_b's profile

shelly_b

I also have one of these and really like it

View mveach's profile

mveach

You can also double these up with a spacer between them for vertical work.

View Purrmaster's profile

Purrmaster

I’ll second that this is a good featherboard. I just got one and I like it. Nice and solid and it holds well. I plan to get a couple more.