Kreg True flex featherboard.

Review by AJswoodshop posted 12-25-2012 09:06 PM 3260 views 0 times favorited 11 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg True flex featherboard. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

For Christmas I asked for a featherboard. Before I got the featherboard I was using two pushsticks. One to hold the workpiece against the fence, and the other to push it through the saw. It worked well but it was a little uncomfortable. The Kreg true flex featherboard fixed all of those problems. The fingers on the featherboard push the workpiece tight against the fence, and it can adjust to fit the width of you workpiece. It can fit almost every T-slot, and runner track. It’s great for a Table saw, band saw, even a router table. It’s a great jig that I highly recommend.

View AJswoodshop's profile

#1 posted 12-25-2012 09:24 PM

Yes, I like this featherboard too. It has better spring action compared to my Bench Dog feather boards. The Kreg is not too stiff, just right.

View AJswoodshop's profile

#2 posted 12-25-2012 09:28 PM

Your right! It”s a handy tool to have!

#3 posted 12-25-2012 09:32 PM

That looks cool thanks for the review AJ

-- Custom furniture

View whitebeast88's profile

#4 posted 12-25-2012 10:38 PM

thanks for the review aj i’ve been wanting to buy me one just haven’t yet.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View Chris Moellering's profile

Chris Moellering

#5 posted 12-25-2012 11:07 PM

I agree, I picked up one of these not too long ago and use it all the time. Great little investment.

-- Grace & peace, Chris+

View Joe Lyddon's profile

Joe Lyddon

#6 posted 12-25-2012 11:53 PM

Those are very nice & COOL featherboards! You can adjust them for either side… NICE!

You did ALL RIGHT!

Thank you.

-- Have Fun! Joe Lyddon - Alta Loma, CA USA - Home: ... My Small Gallery:"

View Uncle_Salty's profile

#7 posted 12-26-2012 01:44 AM

Been using them at the school for two years. They are vey good. I have a magnetic feather board, but the fingers are too short.

View William's profile

#8 posted 12-26-2012 03:00 AM

I have two of these and do have a problem with them. I only have two, and moving them between my table saw, router, and two bandsaws, I sometimes lose track of where they’re at. One of these days I am going to have the cash to buy more of them.
I have other featherboards. I just like these best.

View shelly_b's profile

#9 posted 12-28-2012 03:13 AM

I also have one of these and really like it

View mveach's profile

#10 posted 01-03-2013 08:29 AM

You can also double these up with a spacer between them for vertical work.

View Purrmaster's profile

#11 posted 01-10-2013 07:36 AM

I’ll second that this is a good featherboard. I just got one and I like it. Nice and solid and it holds well. I plan to get a couple more.