Best cut I've found; on Sale from WoodPeckers for $77

Review by steve posted 12-16-2012 01:45 AM 2117 views 1 time favorited 13 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Best cut I've found; on Sale from WoodPeckers for $77 No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

*unwatched

TS 2000 RIDGE CARBIDE SAW BLADE

great blade!

Best blade I ever used.

If you don’t like it…don’t reply then, ok.

-- steve/USA

View steve's profile

steve

View madts's profile

madts

#1 posted 12-16-2012 05:03 AM

This sounds like an ad. to me

-- Thor and Odin are still the greatest of Gods.

View steve's profile

steve

#2 posted 12-16-2012 05:09 AM

ha.

-- steve/USA

#3 posted 12-16-2012 05:38 AM

Did you copy your “review” word for word from the manufacturers home site ? Sad to say the least : (
How long have you owned it and actually used it ? What have you cut with it ?
What the H&%% are “WH style carbide teeth ” ?
How much did you pay for it and what saw are you using it on ?

#4 posted 12-16-2012 06:33 AM

Joe thanks for the Review ,perhaps you don’t know there are a good number of kid members?
Some of the gang gets a little suspicious since we get a lot of spam on LJs

View AttainableApex's profile

AttainableApex

#5 posted 12-16-2012 08:08 AM

so does it even cut well?

-- Ben L

View Howie's profile

Howie

#6 posted 12-16-2012 01:05 PM

I really thought this was for reviews and comments (good or bad) from everyone that owned that particular product.
Jim is right about the kids.

-- Life is good.

View Mike67's profile

Mike67

96 posts in 2022 days

#7 posted 12-16-2012 02:18 PM

Can the mods please remove the language?

View blackcherry's profile

blackcherry

#8 posted 12-16-2012 05:31 PM

Here one for the Joe column…I’ve been using these blades TS 2000 RIDGE CARBIDE since the early 80’s and can say they are one of the best blade on the market bar none. I mainly cut kiln dry hardwoods from cherry to the hardest rosewood you can cut. Fellow Jock’s its only a review let not get our knicker tied up in a bunch…BC

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

#9 posted 12-16-2012 05:46 PM

Joe just putting it out there. I’d like to hear the specs on this blade; Cherry? Joe? The price is Forrestish (is that a word? is now), so I’m curious.

View blackcherry's profile

blackcherry

#10 posted 12-16-2012 05:57 PM

Bertha here the blade manufacturer web page…http://ridgecarbidetool.com/specials/10-ts2000.html...I really like these blades I even have dado set in my shop. BC

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

#11 posted 12-16-2012 06:03 PM

Dang, Cherry, the dado’s are very reasonably priced. Thanks for the link, hoss. al

View rdjack21's profile

rdjack21

#12 posted 12-17-2012 03:45 AM

I have the new Ultra TS2000 and love it. I also have the dado master but have only used it a couple of times but those two times it did an exalant job.

-- --- Richard Jackson

View REL's profile

REL

#13 posted 12-17-2012 10:24 PM

Ridge TS 2000 great blade. Use it all the time on my industrial SawStop. I like it better than my Forest blade, maybe because it was a bit less expensive. I own two Ridge blades, both indentical, haven’t used the second one yet. The first one cuts like butter even after 5-6 years of use. Went right to the plant in Lindenhurst, NJ ? when I bought the first one.

Unfortunately didn’t get your pricing on either blade. I paid about $90.00 for each. Still worth the price.

-- REL, North Jersey