Canadian Tires we luv ya!

Review by CAMERONGAGNON.com posted 628 days ago 1978 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Canadian Tires we luv ya! Canadian Tires we luv ya! Canadian Tires we luv ya! Click the pictures to enlarge them

We have tested many tools so far and recently decided to start recording our data.. This is the first “documentary” video of us giving this router a Hardwood Pounding! Take the time to at least watch the funeral.

-- "Safe woodworking isn't just about avoiding injury, it is also about avoiding extinction." CKG

View CAMERONGAGNON.com's profile

CAMERONGAGNON.com

256 posts in 2013 days

View Towtruck's profile

Towtruck

I must be kind of dense, but I fail to see any humor in this foolishness.

-- I cut it off 3 times and it's still too short!

View Mark Davisson's profile

Mark Davisson

477 posts in 1922 days

That’s 2:57 of my life I’ll never get back.

Block.

-- I'm selfless because it feels so good!

View Porchfish's profile

Porchfish

I found it humorous even though I know little about Canadian Tire (Home Depot of the North?) if that be the case, I am on board and thank Cameron for the video ! Nice “Retirement” scene ! Thanks, Don S.

-- If it smells good, eat it ! The pig caught under the fence is the one doing all thesquealing