Amazing Product, Impressive Customer Service!

Review by Alek posted 680 days ago 2716 views 2 times favorited 11 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Amazing Product, Impressive Customer Service! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I am a very creative person by nature. I always want to customize and change things to fit my individual personality. I made a shed for behind my house and wanted to dye the wood, as I wanted the shed to match my car! I was referred to Keda Dyes by my friend who ordered from them to make a custom fuchsia tree house for her daughter.

First of all, let me tell you that I loved the fact that their dye powders are environmentally safe! Everyone is going green, and doing their part to save our environment, so I definitely was more than agreeable to purchasing from Keda once I read that they are environmentally safe.

The colors are so vibrant, crisp, and sharp. I seriously was blown away and was not expecting the type of vibrancy that I got. The images online do not do the actual colors any justice! The price is just perfect. In all honesty, I feel like they should be charging more for their product because the end results just made me feel like I ordered the best product over everything that is currently out on the market.

The customer service and shipping was a flawless, and a seamless transaction. The product lasts, so there is no rush to use it right away, and the total process from receiving the product to using it to its fullest potential is not a time sensitive concern.

I totally recommend this product, and I am confident that whoever chooses to use this product will be fully satisfied. If you want a VIBRANT, loud color, then I highly suggest you get your dyes from Keda Dye!

View Alek's profile

Alek

View HalDougherty's profile

HalDougherty

Thanks for the review. For less than $10 it is worth a try. I use either Trans-Tint or Ritt dye now.

-- Hal, Tennessee http://www.first285.com

Johnny Boy

I totally recommend this product too, same feeling, same service received.

-- Johnny Boy

View Domer's profile (online now)

Domer

245 posts in 2000 days

Is the dye water resistant? In other words does it bleed? Is is safe to use on toys?

Domer.

112018 posts in 2211 days

Thanks for the review ,very interesting.

Johnny Boy

@Domer. About toys, the seller told me to put a finish over the dye and was unable to confirm that it was children safe.

View harrywho's profile

harrywho

Sounds interesting, watched a couple of their you tube videos and for less than $10.00 will give it a try.

-- Harry, Indiana

View Roger's profile

Very interesting. Thnx for the review. Things like this are always helpful

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net

Johnny Boy

Hi everybody, just received this mail from Keith from Keda. I think it contains useful informations:

=================================================

Hi Sebastien,

I just received a few emails from a couple customers offering us congratulations about a review that was done on our kit. First, I would really like to thank you for your most gracious comments, and I did want to verify with you that I did recently have our MSDS Sheets posted to our site for true transparency. I know you were concerned about the dye safety on toys, and I was under the impression that all finishes were sealed. I did not realize that this was not the case, that some people just use waxes, and mineral oils. This total lack of understanding is simply unacceptable for me; and I am trying to better understand and study all global finishing techniques. It is an incredible, yet humbling, learning experience for me, and I am learning more and more each day.

I have attached our MSDS sheets, based on the Concentrated powder levels, (not diluted into water or dried after application, that level is even safer) for your review process. I would like to say that some are FDA approved, and others have been around with a proven safety record for years. They all have an OralLTD50 equal or better than table salt with a 3000-5000 MG/KG rating even in there concentrated powder form, but you can see that in the sheets. These all fall under the family of acid dyes, kind of like vinegar is an acid, not like the sulfuric or corrosive acids may be envisioned.

Again, I apologize for not understanding your needs, I will be sure that it does not happen again, and I hope this helps you better understand our product.

Keith
=================================================

View tomd's profile

tomd

I went to the Keda site and found it was impossible to order online with their site. Has anyone else had this problem ?

-- Tom D

View Tennessee's profile

Tennessee

I’ve been using the Behlen liquid dyes, keeping blue, red and yellow in stock. Can go most places with those three to mix, but this looks like it might be much easier. Gonna give this a look!

-- Paul, Tennessee, http://www.tsunamiguitars.com

View harrywho's profile

harrywho

tomd,
I ordered from their site Friday afternoon and received the kit today, Monday!
If you are still having trouble give them a call or email.

-- Harry, Indiana