Great table saw for the money

Review by chadgr posted 08-03-2012 10:04 AM 3428 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great table saw for the money Great table saw for the money No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I bought this saw as a replacement for another cheapo saw which packed up on me :( I only paid £170 for the saw and after putting it together it ran fin and everything was set up apart from the blade not being parlell to the miter slots, however a quick turn with a screw driver fixed this. My only suggestion would be is to buy another saw with because the that came with only lasts a few cuts before requiring sharpening or other operations.
All in all a good buy.

Chad Aged 14

-- Chad Griffiths Vist my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Everythingwood1?ref=si_shop

View chadgr's profile

chadgr

View nwbusa's profile

nwbusa

#1 posted 08-03-2012 11:30 PM

You’ll get a lot of use out that saw, I’m sure. Investing in a good quality blade is always a wise decision. Be safe!

-- John, BC, Canada

15304 posts in 1933 days

#2 posted 08-04-2012 02:56 PM

Nice saw, The blades that come with them are almost always junk. I use both Forrest and Tenryu and love them kinda pricey but once you use them you’ll go wow! It cost me 17 dollars to get them resharpened so it makes the 115 woth it as they will last for yrs! Good luck and enjoy!

View albachippie's profile

albachippie

#3 posted 08-25-2012 08:12 AM

I have a Ryobi table saw. The stock blade was rubbish, so I bought an Erbauer replacement from screwfix. This was a great buy. I also buy Tornado blades from rutlands.co.uk. I think they are Canadian. Not cheap, but a great investment.

-- Garry fae Bonnie Scotland - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garry-Macdonald-Woodwork/425518554215355?ref=hl