Craftsman sandpaper kit

Review by AJswoodshop posted 07-20-2012 08:47 PM 1998 views 0 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Craftsman sandpaper kit No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I do alot of sanding I find it fun. But my sandpaper was unorginized. I got the craftsman sandpaper kit and found it very useful. Not only it comes with a cool case for the sandpaper, it even comes with lots of sandpaper!

I use this kit every day and very happy with the kit. Highly recomend buying it. It retails for $19.99 but I got it on sale for $9.99. I would give it a 5 star rating!

View AJswoodshop's profile

View Newage Neanderthal's profile

Newage Neanderthal

#1 posted 07-20-2012 09:58 PM

how does that case work. I use a hanging folder things for my paper, is it something like that? Also, do you remember what grits and how much i came with, always looking for some deals on sandpaper, but I use it mostly for my job vs woodworking.

-- . @NANeanderthal on twitter

View NiteWalker's profile

#2 posted 07-20-2012 10:44 PM

It looks like it’s just one of those expanding file folders with the cman name on it.

Amazon sells them too; I might grab one or two.

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

View lumberjoe's profile

#3 posted 07-21-2012 01:25 AM

Any pics of the inside? It looks like a standard plastic portfolio with a Craftsman logo on it

-- Unplugged Woodworkers -

View Gatorjim's profile

#4 posted 07-21-2012 02:02 AM

This is what i use it was being tossed out at work so I saved it,
Does any one know a good place to get sand paper lower cost side?
AJswoodshop i dont share your fun with sanding but its got to be done and it takes lots of it, I’m going to go to to check out what you got the price sounds good

-- My theroy in wood working will be. If I'm not enjoying doing it i won't do it.

View AJswoodshop's profile

#5 posted 07-21-2012 02:04 AM

No, you don’t hang it. No I cant remmember what grits came with it. But if you look it up on sears website it might say. I know it comes with the common grits. (80-120-220) Amazon might have pics on the inside. (Not sure)

View SirFatty's profile

#6 posted 07-21-2012 01:23 PM

Thanks for the review, I might pick one of those up.

Good to see your McMaster-Carr catalog there! 108 is an older one, but hang on to it! Those are getting harder to acquire..

-- Visit my blog at

View Stephenw's profile

#7 posted 07-22-2012 02:36 PM

How about a link to this kit. I cannot find anything more about it.

Pictures of the inside?

View bluejazz's profile

#8 posted 07-23-2012 12:32 PM

Here is a link. Organizer

-- I'm 58. In my mind, I still feel 28. Until I do something physical; then I feel 78.