Handy Shop Stools

Review by AJswoodshop posted 741 days ago 2064 views 0 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Handy Shop Stools No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

For christmas my Grampa came and as a big present upgraded my shop. He bought me a craftsman stool and a kreg pocket hole jig. The craftsman stool was the first thing I saw and I loved it. Its ajustible so you can raise and lower the stool. Its $49.99 regular but he said he got it on sale for $29.99! Its a great stool and highly recomend it.

5 Stars.

View BinghamtonEd's profile

BinghamtonEd

I have that same stool, also got it on sale, and it is a great seat. Nice, cushy, comfy, and sturdy. If you like that one, I would also suggest this smaller one. I use it equally as much for working on lower pieces, my motorcycle, etc.

-- - The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.

AJswoodshop

Yeah I should get one of those

View jim C's profile

jim C

What a great Grampa!

View Craftsman on the lake's profile

Craftsman on the lake

2368 posts in 2042 days

Very nice. I have an old wooden stool that I cut the legs off to sit comfortably at my bench. Good to have a stool in the shop. This one looks comfy.

AJswoodshop

Yes its a great stool my grampa is a really good woodworker he inspired me to start woodworing too!

View mikema's profile

mikema

I have the same one too, and it is great. Used it today while I was sharpening.

-- Mike ---- Visit my woodworking blog: http://sawdustnewbie.com

View Pdub's profile

Pdub

I have the same stool. My kids got it for me last year for Christmas. Works great in front of my scroll saw. I like having a back rest as my old one didn’t have one.

-- Paul, North Dakota, USAF Ret.

View woodshaver's profile

woodshaver

2739 posts in 1957 days

BinghamtonEd
I had one just like that red top seat. I get so involved in my woodworking I just can’t seem to stop and take a break when I’m in the shop so I gave my nice little seat to my son-in-law. I miss it even though I didn’t use it much.

-- Tony C , My high school shop teacher said "You can do it"... Now I can't stop!