Review by Schimmel posted 814 days ago 4173 views 0 times favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Tried the Cheap Central Pnuematic 18 gauge nailer from Harbor Frieght got good results No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

-- Chad, Gilbert AZ www.impeccablepen.com and www.youtube.com/user/ctschimmel

View Schimmel's profile

Schimmel

View patcollins's profile

patcollins

I bought one of these about 2 months ago, put 100 nails through it with no problems at all. It was a great buy for the $12 I paid.

View mveach's profile

mveach

I have the 16 gauge and also no problems

View lumberjoe's profile

lumberjoe

Agreed, another HF gem. I have a few different sizes of these including the 16awg, 18awg and the 23awg. All 3 cost me less than a single “cheapo” from Home Depot or Sears would have cost. They have seen heavy use over the past year and a half, but I also have a very nice air system with water separators and am vigilant about oiling.

-- www.etsy.com/shop/KandJWoodCrafts

View Tennessee's profile

Tennessee

I own the 18 nailer, 18 stapler, and the 23 pin nailer. Just ridiculous cheap for what you get. Keep them clean and oiled and they run forever. A friend borrowed the 18 nailer and did his whole 6 room house in crown molding, using the HF 18 nailer and the tiny double tank air compressor I also got at HF for I think about $54. For some reason now forgotten, when I needed a 16, I went to HD and bought a Stanley. Don’t know what I was thinking…

-- Paul, Tennessee, http://www.tsunamiguitars.com

View RibsBrisket4me's profile

RibsBrisket4me

Agree! I have one too!

-- http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid6255915

View MitchMan's profile

MitchMan

I have the Harbor Freight 23, and also a Craftsman 16. This HF 18 might be a good inbetween. Although i might get more use out of the HF stapler.

View MitchMan's profile

MitchMan

Incidentally, I got that Craftsman 16 gauge because it was 50% off. By that I mean that I split the cost with my Craftsman-loving father in law. (-:

View Tbowen's profile

Tbowen

i love this gun

-- don't out smart your common sense

View JesseTutt's profile

JesseTutt

I have the HF 18 nailer and staplers. Both perform will. I must have had them 2+ years because they are blue in color. Only thing I do is take them into the house every winter so they don’t freeze.

-- Jesse, Saint Louis, Missouri

View ToolOrbitShop's profile

ToolOrbitShop

Yes these are amazing nailers from AirLocker. Now you can get these for 25% OFF. This sale is valid for 72 hours at http://www.toolorbit.com/Air-Locker_Air-Nailers-3_8.aspx I would suggest to stop thinking and rush for your treat.