Accessory Blades for the Veritas Small Plow

Review by Derek Cohen posted 05-23-2012 03:57 PM 3199 views 2 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Accessory Blades for the Veritas Small Plow No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is a short pictorial on setting up the Small Plow to cut T&Gs. This is a new-to-me plane, and I took a few pics as I was working out the kinks and having a little play. I hope this helps some of you.

Link: http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolReviews/AccessoryBladesfortheVeritasSmallPlow.html

Regards from Perth

Derek

-- Buildiing furniture, and reviewing and building tools at http://www.inthewoodshop.com

View Derek Cohen's profile

Derek Cohen

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

#1 posted 05-23-2012 03:59 PM

I think I want this plane now.

View grizzman's profile

grizzman

#2 posted 05-23-2012 04:18 PM

i cant get your link you do anything, it just site there, i even treid your link on your home page, ill just try lkater i guess, but from what i saw in this one picture, i think you need to go for it al…..its a sure beauty…

-- GRIZZMAN ...[''''']

View grizzman's profile

grizzman

#3 posted 05-23-2012 04:19 PM

there is like 5 brass knobs on that thing, i dont know if i could handle that many adjustments…lol…..

-- GRIZZMAN ...[''''']

View 69BBNova's profile

69BBNova

#4 posted 05-24-2012 06:47 PM

I’m new here but I don’t like you anymore (joke), because now I have to get this plane…

And I’m already broke…lol

Thank you for posting this.

View bglenden's profile

bglenden

#5 posted 05-27-2012 05:10 AM

What do you use to engrave the blades?

Cheers,
Brian

View Derek Cohen's profile

Derek Cohen

#6 posted 05-27-2012 05:17 AM

I have a cheap powered engraver. Usually sold at most hardware stores.

Regards from Perth