Accessory Blades for the Veritas Small Plow

Review by Derek Cohen posted 821 days ago 2835 views 2 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Accessory Blades for the Veritas Small Plow No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is a short pictorial on setting up the Small Plow to cut T&Gs. This is a new-to-me plane, and I took a few pics as I was working out the kinks and having a little play. I hope this helps some of you.

Link: http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolReviews/AccessoryBladesfortheVeritasSmallPlow.html

Regards from Perth

Derek

-- Buildiing furniture, and reviewing and building tools at http://www.inthewoodshop.com

View Derek Cohen's profile

Derek Cohen

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

I think I want this plane now.

View grizzman's profile

grizzman

6921 posts in 1930 days

i cant get your link you do anything, it just site there, i even treid your link on your home page, ill just try lkater i guess, but from what i saw in this one picture, i think you need to go for it al…..its a sure beauty…

-- GRIZZMAN ...[''''']

View grizzman's profile

grizzman

6921 posts in 1930 days

there is like 5 brass knobs on that thing, i dont know if i could handle that many adjustments…lol…..

-- GRIZZMAN ...[''''']

View 69BBNova's profile

69BBNova

I’m new here but I don’t like you anymore (joke), because now I have to get this plane…

And I’m already broke…lol

Thank you for posting this.

View bglenden's profile

bglenden

What do you use to engrave the blades?

Cheers,
Brian

View Derek Cohen's profile

Derek Cohen

I have a cheap powered engraver. Usually sold at most hardware stores.

Regards from Perth