Smooth saw!

Review by AJswoodshop posted 816 days ago 3040 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Smooth saw! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Before I was using a circular saw and my cuts were way off. I was sick of my projects looking off. And that when I relized that I need a miter saw.

I went to lowes the next day and the had the porter cable miter saw on sale for 80$! I didnt have the $80 dollars so I went home next week praying that they would have another one next week. I knew the wouldnt have it next week. Christmas was comming around the corner. Christmas day I unrapped a huge box. And thats when I found out that my dad saw it and bought it for me for christmas.

The overall saw is awsome! It makes perfect cuts right out of the box! The laser and 12’ Blade is great too. The bevel lock is in the front which I really like and the sliding fence is great too. If your looking to get a miter saw this is the one!

AJ

-- If I can do it.....so can you! -AJswoodshop

View AJswoodshop's profile

AJswoodshop

View ShipWreck's profile

ShipWreck

Nice review AJ. It is refreshing to see younger people like you getting into woodworking. Congrats on the saw and good luck with your future projects.

View woodman88's profile

woodman88

Great for you AJ I too am so glad to see someone from your generation getting into woodworking.I wish I could talk my son into it but you can’t pick for them what they like.Good luck and cant wait to see some of your projects posted on LJ

View Delta356's profile

Delta356

You can’t go wrong with Porter Cable….. Been making tools so long they make them right. Congrats. I started woodworking when I was 13 and have been doing it ever since. It’s a great path to go down.

Take Care, Michael Frey

FREY WOODWORKING INC.

What a great story! Love that younger men are working and getting into woodworking. What a great present. Enjoy.

View whitewulf's profile

whitewulf

12’ blade! That was a really big box!

-- "ButI'mMuchBetterNow"