Central Machinery Mobile Base (Video Review)

Review by ParksArt posted 04-28-2012 10:13 PM 2011 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Central Machinery Mobile Base (Video Review) No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Here’s my review of the Central Machinery Mobile Base from Harbor Freight…

5386 posts in 1955 days

#1 posted 04-28-2012 11:17 PM

I have the same base. 2 of them to be sure. One under my bandsaw, the other under my drill press. I will be adding more soon to my other large machines as they work exceptionally well.

The milling lumber thing is no big deal. I used Southern Yellow Pine 2×4 stock to get my wood. Came from Lowes locally. Your availability may vary depending on region… I wouldn’t worry about the pine cracking on you or anything. Mine has been this way for 3+ years with no issues what so ever…

You might not want to put this under a large cabinet saw, but anything within the rated capacity of this thing should be more than fine…

-- My workshop blog can be found at http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com

View thedude50's profile

thedude50

#2 posted 04-30-2012 05:43 AM

what is the price of thias base I know thew ones i have are all high end moble bases and I need to know how this compares in the long run have any of you had this for several years and has it held up I think they all work well when new it is after years of abuse they fail i would like to hear a long term users story

Good video review i only got a little woosy from the fast camera but it was well done for the most part i liked the review and i AM CONSIDERING A DISCOUNT BASE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

-- when I am not on Lumberjocks I am on @ http://thisoldworkshop.com where we allow free speech

#3 posted 04-30-2012 05:47 AM

It’s usually about 39 dollars, but with coupons you can get it down closer to 30 or less.

View thedude50's profile

thedude50

#4 posted 04-30-2012 05:50 AM

I have a membership card but i have never seen this on the list for a markdown

#5 posted 04-30-2012 05:52 AM

I used a 20 percent off coupon.