BucketMAX by ShopVac

Review by ParksArt posted 04-21-2012 03:19 AM 4020 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
BucketMAX by ShopVac No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Here’s my video review of the small ShopVac BucketMAX vacuum:

View NiteWalker's profile

NiteWalker

#1 posted 04-21-2012 05:26 AM

That’s pretty cool. :)

I might grab a couple to dedicate to a couple of machines instead of attempting to roll around my bigger vac.

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

View Dlow's profile

Dlow

#2 posted 04-21-2012 11:55 AM

The safety feature you mentioned is actually just a float valve. The ball acts as a float when using it for fluids, when the water level gets high enough it raises the ball to block the suction port off and keep the liquid from getting blown out the exhaust port and getting in the motor. Although it does what you said, it won’t shut the motor off like a true safety mechanism would. Good review.

View felkadelic's profile

felkadelic

#3 posted 04-21-2012 11:11 PM

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago. I’ve been impressed with the suction power but I need to find a way to fasten it down—they’re pretty top heavy

#4 posted 04-21-2012 11:35 PM

You are right.. it is a bit top heavy if pulling on the hose and all….which is what I do to scoot it around my shop hehe. I wonder if a brick in the bottom of the bucket would remedy that?

View NiteWalker's profile

NiteWalker

#5 posted 04-22-2012 01:38 AM

For the one I plan on dedicating to hand routing I was thinking of wall mounting it.

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

#6 posted 04-22-2012 01:42 AM

Cool. Be sure and post pics of your finished product!

#7 posted 04-22-2012 03:28 PM

Nice review and video work : )