Wood Working Show 2012

Review by Rick13403 posted 739 days ago 1583 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Wood Working Show 2012 Wood Working Show 2012 No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

And this is Bear and He wanted to come home with us. He is now a part of our family!! This is a great show and if you are ever in upstate New York the end of March, be sure and attend this show!

View sikrap's profile

sikrap

Isn’t it a great show?? Its almost always the last weekend in March, but I’m pretty sure its changed in 2013.

-- Dave, Colonie, NY

View huntter2022's profile

huntter2022

The show was awesome Still missed Rick again .
Sikrap @ show will be March 23rd & 24th, 2013 Rick , that looks like the bear from Earthworks , They were in the corner booth If that is So , Tony did the craving really nice people .

-- David ; "BE SAFE BE HAPPY" Brockport , NY

201 posts in 2003 days

David, That is the bear from Earth Works and they were real nice. That was the first booth we saw and Bear went right out to the Jeep before I went any further. It had to be around 10:30am. This is a great show and we are making plans for the next one.

View empeg9000's profile

empeg9000

I really wanted to attend that. I am bummed I missed it.

View huntter2022's profile

huntter2022

Rick , you walked right by me then if you were there at 1030 I was at the lathe booth making a pen then.

-- David ; "BE SAFE BE HAPPY" Brockport , NY

201 posts in 2003 days

If that is the case David, I took your picture! There were 2 people working the lathe, one a woman and the other was a man. I’ll check the rest of the pictures and post it when I get home.