H7507 Router Extension Table for Table Saw

Review by Pie posted 879 days ago 4005 views 0 times favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
H7507 Router Extension Table for Table Saw H7507 Router Extension Table for Table Saw H7507 Router Extension Table for Table Saw Click the pictures to enlarge them

With birthday approaching and my wife asking me what i wanted…..I jumped on this for my t-saw. Installing this by yourself is very doable, but is a bit frustrating. Being cast iron, the surface is very flat, even and the two inserts provided are made of metal (not plastic). I had to make my own fence which was easy enough even without the instructions in the manual. I’ve only used the router extension twice and everything worked as advertised. Grizzly continues to make excellent products and their customer service is great.

View John's profile

John

thanks for the review! how do you mount your router and how do you make sure it’s centered?

-- John - Central PA - http://affyx.wordpress.com

187 posts in 2040 days

Your welcome, JC. I took some pics of how I mounted my router but if your go to the Grizzly website and look at the pics of the extension table you can see the hold-downs. Centering, i just used a ruler and measured it across until I was satisfied my router was as centered as it was gonna get.

View StumpyNubs's profile

StumpyNubs

Looks nice!

Thanks for posting!
-Jim, aka “Stumpy Nubs”
Latest episode of Blue Collar Woodworking is now online!

View Paul's profile

Paul

213 posts in 2086 days

Looks like a nightmare to change the bit.

187 posts in 2040 days

After popping out the insert (easy enuff to do) there is plenty of room to change the bits.

View dargo's profile

dargo

I agree.. I have 4 grizzly machines and cannot beat the value of these machines. I call my 20” planer “the Beast”... Customer service is great as well. The guy I deal with seems to care about me making money..

I was looking at the same table but it bothers me that there is not slot for hold down or for miter gauge and no fence.
Yesterday I was looking at the ProMax on Amazon and I think that for another $40.00 or so I would like it better.

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

^it’s really handsome. I’ve got the BenchDog version and it was a BEAR to install by myself.

187 posts in 2040 days

b2rtch – that router extension looks pretty nice. I agree about the slot for the miter gauge but I like the fact that the table is one piece making for a very flat table.

View csifishguy's profile

csifishguy

I have the same router table I installed a new titan router check out my review you may want one for yours