Review by RaymondAbel posted 03-20-2012 05:31 PM 3286 views 1 time favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
In the series: "Does it do what it is supposed to do?" RIP_Ray Sommerfeldtools' kit review No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

allo all
In the series: “Does it do what it is supposed to do?”
Here is my review

RIPRay Sommerfeldtools' kit review

Video is in French (English commantarys will be avalable it take a lot more time then I taught adding commentarys) but I think the test “talk” by itself

RIPRay Sommerfeldtools’ kit review

More videos to come!

Salutations
Ray

-- "Ceci est un hobby, c'est pas supposé "faire de sens".

View RaymondAbel's profile

RaymondAbel

View RaymondAbel's profile

RaymondAbel

#1 posted 03-21-2012 01:11 AM

english comment added

-- "Ceci est un hobby, c'est pas supposé "faire de sens".

#2 posted 03-21-2012 05:32 PM

I have a few of his sets and love them. Great router bit set that have.

View RogerM's profile

RogerM

#3 posted 03-29-2012 11:28 PM

I have his Cabinet Set and his Shaker Set. I love them both. Innovative, functional, and accurate. Real time savers.

-- Roger M, Aiken, SC

View Woollymonster's profile

Woollymonster

#4 posted 03-03-2015 12:29 PM

- RogerM

Yep, mine works as advertised. Along with the Tongue and Grove set, it’s all I use to build cabinets these days. I also have Sommerfeld’s table and fence and use the Triton 3 1/4 hp router under it.

Fast, strong, accurate, repeatable, easy. All the expensive micro adjustments systems are not required (although they are really cool and work well too).

I also love using the Katie Jig for making drawer boxes on the table top. Check out:

Sommerfeld YouTube Channel

There have been updates to the tools (for the better) since many of these videos were made.

View akdale's profile

akdale

#5 posted 03-14-2015 06:18 AM

I have cabinet making set, tongue and groove set and all are great. Carbide broke on one set and they replaced them right away, no issues.

-- Phil 4:13------Our family motto