Sandvik Sandplates replacement product

Review by RBWoodworker posted 02-12-2012 03:19 AM 5632 views 2 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
 Sandvik Sandplates replacement product  Sandvik Sandplates replacement product  Sandvik Sandplates replacement product Click the pictures to enlarge them

Years ago..I bought a whole bunch of the Sandvik Sandplates in a clearance bin, and as most who know this product, also know’s they’ve been discontinued.. This company sells something very similar and works just as good.. I have also heard of the SandDevil and they’re great too.. I wrote a blog on these if anyone is interested in reading it.. I give them a 5 star because quite frankly..they work like a 5 star.. read the blog and I tell how I use them on my chairs..

-- Randall Child

View RBWoodworker's profile

#1 posted 02-12-2012 03:34 AM

Thanks Randy these are great tools

-- Custom furniture

View Lee A. Jesberger's profile

Lee A. Jesberger

#2 posted 02-12-2012 12:42 PM

The link doesn’t work.

-- by Lee A. Jesberger

View RBWoodworker's profile

#3 posted 02-12-2012 02:15 PM

Ahh man..ok.. thanks’s up now.. Sorry bout that..

-- Randall Child

View StumpyNubs's profile

#4 posted 02-12-2012 02:47 PM

Never saw these before- Thanks for posting!

-Jim; aka “Stumpy Nubs”
Blue Collar Woodworking? FINALLY, a woodworking show for us morons! ” -The Hoboken Evening Review

-- Subscribe to "Stumpy Nubs Woodworking Journal"- One of the crafts' premiere online publications:

View Bagtown's profile

#5 posted 02-12-2012 07:26 PM

I remember using the sandvik ones in my Dad’s workshop. They worked great. I haven’t seen any in years.
Thanks for this.