Roto Flex

Review by Raymond posted 944 days ago 1421 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Roto Flex Roto Flex No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well i was back at Menards the other day, I should get a PT job there seams I am always there. Anyways i bought the Wen rotary tool the other day actually 2 of them and then went bact to get one more, and I picked up this flex shaft accessory 19.99, 36” three ball bearing. Shaft is nice and flexible to get into tight spots. The posted pictures are from Milescraft I will post some from my shop. Keyless tool change is a real plus. Very compact and fits the hand well. If you need a flex shaft tool check out the Milescraft Roto Flex.

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

1 comment so far

View StumpyNubs's profile

StumpyNubs

It’s hard to find a good flex shaft. It needs good bearings or else it vibrates and heats up. I’ll check this one out.

Thanks for posting!
-Jim; aka “Stumpy Nubs”
(The best woodworking show since the invention of wood.)