Great Earmuffs

Review by Vaborn7795 posted 12-24-2011 04:36 PM 2145 views 1 time favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great Earmuffs No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is my first review and most all my tools already have a ton of reviews already, so i thought i would review my earmuffs. These things were only $23 on amazon and plug right up with my iphone. The sound quality is outstanding and the ear protection is great as well. With machines running and volume only half to 3/4 the way on, I could easily hear the music i was listening to. Most will probably not even need it turned up that high. I am already starting to loose my hearing, so I probably need it higher than most. They fit well. They are very warm…You will get the ear sweat. Definitely need to give the ears a breathers occasionally. They seem to still work great for listening with one ear pull back at a time to give rest.

-- "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard." Ron Swanson 2009

View Vaborn7795's profile

Vaborn7795

View slickSqueegie's profile

slickSqueegie

#1 posted 12-26-2011 07:41 AM

Ive been thinking about getting a set of these. Thanks for the review.

-- Come check out more of my projects at http://www.mdwoodart.com

View Greg..the Cajun  Box Sculptor's profile

Greg..the Cajun Box Sculptor

5140 posts in 1973 days

#2 posted 12-27-2011 01:13 AM

Good review. I need to get a set of these. I bought a Bose noise cancelling headset that work great but i dedided to quit using them in my shop because of the sawdust since they cost so darn much. For $23 I would not despair if they got too dusty.

View EarlS's profile

EarlS

#3 posted 12-28-2011 03:26 AM

Thanks for the review. I was looking at the enormous selection on Amazon and was having a really hard time trying to sort through all of the reviews. I’ll be ordering some next time I make an order to Amazon.