New Order from Toys and Joys

Review by Raymond posted 971 days ago 4539 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
New Order from Toys and Joys New Order from Toys and Joys New Order from Toys and Joys Click the pictures to enlarge them

I reciently placed another order with Toys and Joys for the two toys pictured above. I figured this would be a good time to write a review. This is my third or fourth order from Toys and Joys. Plans are 18X24 full size with all dimensions. They are printed on good quality paper and are easy to read. My order was shipped quickly and was packaged great. I highly recommend them. I can’t wait to see what Toys and Joys has new for 2012 If you get a chance check them out. http://www.toysandjoys.com/

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

View wiswood2's profile

wiswood2

Hi Ray Good choice the hardsst part of the crane is stringing the cables. Good luck. post pictures whem done.
Chuck

-- Chuck, wiswood2 www.wisconsinwoodchuck.com

View Ryan Haasen's profile

Ryan Haasen

Toys and Joys are great. I, too, am looking forward to the 2012 models.

-- Ryan

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

I sure will post pictures. It wille a little while befor I begin. I am currently working on the last supper Intarsa over 800 pieces. I’m about 1/3 done.

-- Ray

View toyguy's profile

toyguy

Another T&J plans fan here. Although I have not been building toys since I discovered turning, I am still drawn to the Toys and Joys plans from time to time…....one day maybe I might even get back to some of these projects.

-- Brian, Ontario Canada,

View Dennisgrosen's profile

Dennisgrosen

thanks for the rewiew :-)
I´ll take a look

Dennis

Very nice! I plan on ordering some from them as well.

View helluvawreck's profile

helluvawreck

The different plans for the toys look like they will make some fun projects to build. Thanks.