Review by doyoulikegumwood posted 11-04-2011 07:51 PM 4937 views 1 time favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
its just a tool box but its the perfect tool box for your kreg pocket hole system its just a tool box but its the perfect tool box for your kreg pocket hole system its just a tool box but its the perfect tool box for your kreg pocket hole system Click the pictures to enlarge them

Not to much to say about it other then its sturdy and gives you a perfect way to trasport and store you kreg pocket hole jigs and the supply to use it.

If any of you are like me I own more then one K3 and have found my self using this system in many ways the folks at kreg probable never imagined. so this tool box has made portability for me much easier now one box takes care of it all.

I hate to rave about something as simple as a plastic tool box but the folks at Kreg have hit a home run as far as I’m concerned. the boxx as they call it is available in two forms one is the box chuck full of screws the other is the the box chuck full of screws and a k3 jig system.

the Kreg KTC22 Jig and Accessories Toolboxx™ is the screws only for $59.99 at Rockler.
Now the maneger and I figured it out that the box cost about 10 bucks if you were to buy all the screws you separately.

the other variation comes in at $219.99 and if you feel you need a pocket hole system this bad boy is a good way to go as it has everything you need to get started with pocket hole joinery.
check it out http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=30874&filter=kreg
“I have to say this is the best package i have ever seen from the folks over at Kreg.”

Thanks and hope this help in the process of makein saw dust
Jason

-- I buy tools so i can make more money,so ican buy more tools so I can work more, to make more money, so I can buy more tool, so I can work more

View doyoulikegumwood's profile

home depot has 2 variations of this box by the HUSKY brand for 30 bucks

View 2bigfeet's profile

2bigfeet

#2 posted 11-05-2011 04:14 PM

This is very weird… as I just bought this box at Depot last night for the purpose of storing my Kreg tool and screws…

View damagi's profile

damagi

#3 posted 11-06-2011 06:28 AM

If you need the screws then the kreg one is probably a good deal. If not, then going with the Husky one makes sense. Then again, there is some value in having the toolbox clearly labeled as the one for your kreg stuff

View doyoulikegumwood's profile

doyoulikegumwood

#4 posted 11-07-2011 09:01 AM

Well the husky one actually looks like it has a deeper bottom part The main reason i went with the kreg one was the screws and het having it labeled kreg is kinda cool to,but i have to agree if all i was getting was the box i would have bought the one a borg store.