Easy on the fingers.

Review by SchotterWoodworking posted 10-25-2011 01:45 AM 1358 views 1 time favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Easy on the fingers. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’ve seen these little jobs hanging around the spray paint for a while now and I’ve been dying to give one a try. I went for the RustOleum brand as opposed to the generic one next to it. (about a $2 difference) I am very happy to say, after painting a wheelbarrow, a 55 gallon drum, a planter box and 6 Halloween decorations, my fingertip did not have the traditional ache that comes with using spray paint all weekend. It is well balanced and very comfortable to use for long periods of time. I wouldn’t say that it improved anything other than comfort level, but for about $6, I’m glad to have it!

Very important note: DO NOT HOLD THE GRIP AND SHAKE THE CAN! It does not hold the can that tightly and I could easily see it flying wildly away.

View SchotterWoodworking's profile

SchotterWoodworking

#1 posted 10-25-2011 03:04 AM

Nice review, thanks. I’ve been doing more rattle can jobs lately so I think I’ll pick one of these up.

View gfadvm's profile

gfadvm

#2 posted 10-25-2011 03:33 AM

I have had 1 of these for quite a long time. I love it! It is much easier to ‘aim’ and has made me a bigger fan of rattle can products. Try 1, you’ll like it.

-- " I'll try to be nicer, if you'll try to be smarter" gfadvm

#3 posted 10-25-2011 04:49 AM

Where are you guys finding these?

View SchotterWoodworking's profile

SchotterWoodworking

#4 posted 10-26-2011 01:51 AM

Big box stores, right next to the spray paint.

#5 posted 10-26-2011 03:51 AM