Dust Deputy Delux Kit

Review by Andy123 posted 1024 days ago 2925 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Dust Deputy Delux Kit No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I received the kit today and I was excited to try this sucker out. (No pun intended….Okay maybe a little) The kit had all of the bolts, washers and nuts. It went together easily, but the directions were not perfectly clear. The only complaint of assembly is that there was not enough copper tape included to ground the system as suggested. I took the system to my shop and hooked it up to my Shop vac. The cyclone’s connections were tapered so connecting to my vac was easy. I cleaned out my filter on my vac, put it back in my vac, and turned on the system. I was off I started vacuuming up piles and piles of saw dust. But all of a sudden I lost suction, but I figured out it was my vacuum’s hoes that clogged and hand nothing to do with the dust deputy. I then decided to really test it out. I had a five gallon bucket underneath my table saw that was collecting the dust. About 2.5 gallons worth. I the system sucked up the dust in about 10-15 seconds without a hiccup. Nice.

-- The mistakes I make in woodworking are not mistakes they just give my projects character- Me

View Andy123's profile

Andy123

View little_cabin's profile

little_cabin

I have this system and like it. I have a Ridged vac hooked to it and does a good job…

View Jim Jakosh's profile

Jim Jakosh

I have to get one of them and put it on a big barrel so I don’t have to empty it so often. I think this is one of the greatest improvements to our small shop vac systems a lot of us use!!

View Jimbo4's profile

Jimbo4

I have one also – love it !

-- BELT SANDER: Used for making rectangular gouges in wood.

View Bryon McGowan's profile

Bryon McGowan

I have one for about two weeks works great. Plansnow.com has nice plans for a caddy for the vac and bucket. This will be my next project

-- God is great beer is good and people are crazy