Building a poker table...

Review by zindel posted 1048 days ago 1752 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Building a poker table... No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

As many of you have done I am currently in the process of building a poker table, and i am almost finished. The last step of the whole process was to get the fabric and vinyl and i had a hard time finding a good place to get exactly what i wanted.

I needed a light fabric and vinyl…pictures will come once i am finished. Well i stumbled upon this site that has everything and more so i thought i would share so anyone else needing supplies to build a poker table can use this site.

ALSO! i found a coupon that i don’t think expires…always a plus…it takes 15% off all you have to enter is “scottkeen”.

-- If you can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

View zindel's profile

zindel

View chrisstef's profile

chrisstef

I was gonna post the link to that site but ya beat me to it … i built one a few years ago and they have good stuff. The legs loook awesome on the table.

-- "there aren’t many hand tools as awe-inspiring as the #8 jointer. I mean, it just reeks of cast iron heft and hubris" - Smitty

View zindel's profile

zindel

Well that table isn’t mine that i have pictured I will post mine in projects in a few days once i get the last part covered. Just thought a picture in general would be nice.

-- If you can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

View Kenshu's profile

Kenshu

23 posts in 1992 days

I have built a couple of poker tables myself and those guys are great. If you want a very good source of information about building poker tables you need to check out Scotts Poker Table Forums You will find all you need to know to create many styles of poker tables including raised rails, lighted rails, race track, kidney, etc. In addition you can learn how to wrap and pad the rail as well the best materials to use for different situations. In fact it was building a poker table using things I learned there that got me into the broader world of woodworking.

-- The second mouse gets the cheese.

Good info, I need to replace my cloth on mine it got ripped last poker night! Nice post