Shipping mistake corrected in one call

Review by SnowFrog posted 10-01-2011 04:32 AM 1529 views 0 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Shipping mistake corrected in one call No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hi there;

I just had a very good experience with BusyBeeTools.ca and I thought I would share. Here seemed to be the best place.

Amoungst other things I ordered 8 wheels for a table saw cabinet I am working on and an outfeed table. When I got the shipment I got one wheel with a packing list and a sale slip which said only three were back ordered. My first feeling was “oh no, am I gonna have to argue with them?”. Well no not at all.

I phoned them over lunch the next business day. A very nice lady answered. I simply stated that I ordered 8 wheels and that only one was delivered but the slip said that they had shipped 5 and only 3 were back ordered. She said she would simply change the back ordered quantity to 7 and that would make the order complete and asked me if there was anything else she could do for me. It took all but two minutes.

I was very happy but still scketical so I waited until the back order actually arrived. Well it was shipped 2 days later arrived yesterday and I got my 7 back order wheels.

Please, happy and I think this is worth a mention.

We often complain about bad service and forget to mention the good. Well my experience was very very good and hope yours will be too.

Cheers

-- One can dream, about a passion not yet fully fulfilled!

View SnowFrog's profile

SnowFrog

View justahobby's profile

justahobby

#1 posted 10-01-2011 06:03 AM

That’s good service. When reasonably large items or quantities are involved, don’t forget to have them check the shipping weight on record for confirmation. This helped me once when an order (elsewhere) was shorted and customer service was skeptical.

View woodzy's profile

woodzy

#2 posted 10-01-2011 06:06 AM

I agree on all accounts.
I’ve had only great experiences in the store and over the phone. Their website is nice too.

-- Anthony

View steamfab's profile

steamfab

#3 posted 06-15-2012 03:50 PM

I believe, that in every business, good customer service must be a top priority. I couldn’t help but patronize a certain product only because I was treated well with the sales attendant. Months ago, I tried this online store www.sawblade.com for the first time. I had a very pleasant experience talking with the sales representative. On top of good customer service, they have quality blades. I sure will call them again and again.

View Heisbert's profile

Heisbert

#4 posted 06-15-2012 05:53 PM

Really? I have been experiencing a not-so-good customer service from another online band saw blade provider. Though they have good quality blades, people on their phones just don’t seem to provide the best customer service. I complained a little bit about this, but I guess it’s no use. I won’t continue to buy from them. I’ll try to look at the site you mentioned steamFab and hope that their blades are good for what I need.

View MichaelAgate's profile

MichaelAgate

#5 posted 06-15-2012 06:02 PM

That’s a fantastic story. I have heard many such stories about Busy Bee. They are just a wonderful bunch.

-- Michael and Matthew

View steamfab's profile

steamfab

#6 posted 06-15-2012 07:59 PM

Call that online store and experience what good customer service is all about. As to the blades, I believe they are of quality. I have no complaints. Best of luck!

View lumberjoe's profile

lumberjoe

#7 posted 06-28-2012 04:00 PM

I’m pretty sure steamfab is a spammer

-- www.etsy.com/shop/KandJWoodCrafts

View Doss's profile

Doss

#8 posted 06-28-2012 07:15 PM

Joe, I’m pretty sure of the same thing. I followed their posts to see what they were commenting on and just about everything is about band saws and recommending a website.

This seems helpful and they aren’t really posting a lot, but they don’t really give advice… just links to go visit. I think someone needs to get to the bottom of this.

-- "Well, at least we can still use it as firewood... maybe." - Doss