Grizzly customer service

Review by robdem posted 1059 days ago 3010 views 1 time favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Grizzly  customer  service No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is not a review of the saw yet . This review is for Grizzlys customer service ordered my hybrid saw and air cleaner on 8 /1 items where shipped same day from pa. wharehouse to new york. Recieved phone call from ups heavy freight division about delivery on tues 8/2 set up delv for 8/3. All of the other items I ordered where delv also on wed 8/3.That was the good part all item where fine . Now comes the bad part delv of saw ups called and said the truck broke down would have to reschedule the delv.Set up delv for 8/8 .Upset but what are you going to do can’t control break down of trucks. All is good new delv day comes truck shows up on time then the driver opens the rear door to my horror my new saw is laying on it’s side.Told driver not to unload and take back the saw .Called Gizzly right away and told them the problem they said some one would call within a day . Sure enough the next day customer service called and said a new saw was on the way and being shipped by a different trucking company at my request. new saw showed up on 8/11 with out a problem .As for a review of the saw will have to wait till i can get it set completly going to take couple more weeks lifes is a bit busy right now . So for customer service they get 5 stars from me.

View RJweb's profile

RJweb

Congrads on your new saw, question when they delivered did they just put at curb or was it put in garage or shop, thx

-- Life Begins @ 190 MPH

View Greg The Cajun Box Sculptor's profile

Greg The Cajun Box Sculptor

I have a grizzly hybird saw I purchased in 2006. The delivery truck driver had a small pallet jack and moved it about 150 ft to my shed. It has been a good table saw.
I bought a grizzly 15” planer around 2009 and when the truck driver was unloading it on the lift gate it fell off and landed in the street on its side. I called grizzly while the friver was there and the lady in customer service told me to refuse shipment and the would ship a new one out the next day. I received the new one a few days later and the driver carefully rolled it back about 300+ feet to my shop.
No complaints about the quality or the customer service…

-- Every step of each project is considered my masterpiece because I want the finished product to reflect the quality of my work.

View will delaney's profile

will delaney

I am awaiting my 14” BS from Grizzly. UPS delivered one of two boxes, the base but not the BS . This was 14 days ago. They did find it but still no delivery date as yet. Grizzlys customer service was slow to respond but I think they don’t have much clout with UPS. I guess I should of requested a new delivery. It would of been nice if they suggested it. I just have to hope that it is delivered in good condition. Glad thing workout for you Robden enjoy working with your cabinet saw.

View Howie's profile

Howie

I’m glad to hear Grizz CS seems to be on track. Couple of weeks ago they were getting a pretty bad rap.
Hope you enjoy your new saw.

-- Life is good.

Driver put saw right in my shop 25 ft from curb RJ

View woodsmith's profile

woodsmith

I have a Grizzly lathe and band saw. I have only had very minor problems but they always have been very good to me, getting out what I needed asap.

-- woodsmith

View Danc333's profile

Danc333

I’ve updated my review. I know what your going thru.
Dan

View woodmaker's profile

woodmaker

When they delivered my G0690 table saw the driver had a pallet jack so me and two friends pushed it up hill to the garage.
I was expecting worse, but had enough friends on hand if it was a curb only delivery. Thank god that didn’t happen.

-- Mike

View will delaney's profile

will delaney

This is not Grizzly fault just the frustrations of having something delivered. After being lost for 10 days my long awaited BS arrived. It’s now back on it way to Grizzly. It’s just the two time rule.

robdem

Update on the saw spoke to Scott at grizzly on monday gave me some ideas on what may be wrong with saw said it did not sound like the problem that other jocks where having .So took his advice and went into the shop to try it out what he told me to do said I should loosen all the trunnion bolts and push whole trunnion assembly back as far as it would go then to tighten rear bolts and start to ajust what needed to square up blade to miter slot spent better part of two hours but got it square .Looks like a little more adjusting to table wings and i will be making saw dust thanks for all the input and help from everybody.