Nice compressor for small jobs.

Review by kshipp posted 03-01-2008 02:15 AM 1213 views 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Nice compressor for small jobs. Nice compressor for small jobs. No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I got this compressor to carry around the shop or the house for small nailing jobs. It does really well at that, but not as good as some of the new things that have come out since.

It has a 2-gallon capacity which allows you to drive a good number of brads before refilling. There is an adjustable pressure regulator and a quick connect valve.

A nice feature is the little storage box on-board for small small accessories and the handle on the top. I tried carrying a lot of the small compressors around and this one was the best balanced and carries easily.

I have some reservations about the brand, as I’m sure some of you do, but I don’t use it that often and it has served me well for about 2 years. I think I paid about $60 for it so that is hard to beat.

I wouldn’t recommend this for a professional cabinet installer or woodworker but for those of us who dabble it’s nice, portable, and well-priced.

Sorry, I couldn’t find it on the B&D website so no link.

-- Kyle Shipp, http://battleshipp.blogspot.com