1/4" Angle Die Grinder

Review by Raymond posted 1087 days ago 2196 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
1/4" Angle Die Grinder No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Another good Harbor Freight find in my opinion was this little angle grinder. 1/4” 20000 RPM 3 CFM @ 90 PSI. The 1/8 collet from the other die grinder I purshased the last time I was at Harbor Freight fits this grinder. Pleanty of power, and does not bog down under a load. Like most HF air tools this one did not come with the fitting. I really wish they would include them. This is great for getting into hard to reach spaces. And it was on sale 14.99. Can’t go wrong. Like most of HF air tools a one year warentee.

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

1 comment so far

View David Grimes's profile

David Grimes

2072 posts in 1238 days

Glad to know this is a good one. That’s about 1/2 what I paid for the Kobalt I am using now.

We use them mostly to hone the edges of marble and granite tile that are exposed (to keep from having to use bullnose trim everywhere).