1/8 Micro Die Grinder

Review by Raymond posted 1085 days ago 2261 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
1/8 Micro Die Grinder No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Another trip to Harbor Freight the other day finds me bringing home a few more air tool. This little grinder reminds me of the dentist, even sounds like the dentist. 56000 Rpm, 2 CFM @ 90 PSI. The twist on off feature is ok but not very user friendly. I am working on a foot control. It feels nice in the hand and has tons of power. No vibration and the hose is very flexible. 1 year warentee, and came with all the fittings. If your looking for an inexpensive 22.99 $ high speed tool this just might fit the bill.

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

1 comment so far

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

We for me at least I don’l like the idea that I have to switch hands to turn it on and off or vary the speed of the tool, it’s also very stiff to trun. It works well though, I just don’t care of that style of speed control.

-- Ray