Ryobi 7 1/2 inch CMS

Review by tomd posted 995 days ago 2872 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
 Ryobi 7 1/2 inch CMS No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

When I first saw this saw I though how cute, so little. But I knew it was just up my alley. This is not for home repairs or major construction, but is brilliant at cutting small parts. Hook it up to a frued 7 1/2 60tooth blade and you get great smooth cut small parts. I use it for segment turning in cutting the small angles and I also use it in making bandings and fan motifs. If your cutting small parts this is a great saw.

-- Tom D

View tomd's profile

tomd

1 comment so far

View newbiewoodworker's profile

newbiewoodworker

So I assume that you do most of your cross cutting on either a table saw, or with a skilsaw? I know some stuff too big for my 10” CMS.

How is the quality of it? I know I have always been put off by all the plastic in a ryobi. They seem more like toys than real tools(just my opinion; Granted toys that can still do alot of damage.)

Glad you’re happy with your purchase.

-- "Ah, So your not really a newbie, but a I betterbie."