Nice Left-Blade Saw

Review by pintodeluxe posted 1091 days ago 2906 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Nice Left-Blade Saw No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I have really enjoyed my new circular saw since my skil saw bit the dust. I have remodeled a commercial office, and built some wainscoting with it and can now give it favorable reviews. I like the left blade for better sight of your cut line. I has plenty of power, and is easy to use. It follows a clamp-and-cut straight edge well, and easily breaks down sheet goods for cutting at the tablesaw.
It doesn’t have a safety switch on the trigger, but I always use the blade guard so it works for me.
It has a couple of features worth mentioning. Built-in blade wrench keeps it close for blade changes. Also a push button spindle lock makes it easy to change blades.
One user note: the saw comes with a Bosch carbide framing blade. On that blade, the label faces outward. When you switch to an aftermarket blade remember to install the blade backwards. IE: the label will face inwards because it is a left-blade saw.
This saw is worth a look.

View Craftsman on the lake's profile

Craftsman on the lake

2364 posts in 2036 days

After owning my Bosch miter saw for awhile I now own four bosch small power tools, Sander, drills, router, and jigsaw. All are great tools. Then again I’m slowly replacing antique craftsman tools so I only have those to compare with.

View jim C's profile

jim C

I never found a Bosch tool I didn’t like.
I have their latest barrel jig saw as well as the 12volt lithium-ion impact driver and nothing compares.
Good stuff.