The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway

Review by gpastor posted 07-25-2011 02:11 PM 4907 views 0 times favorited 15 comments Add to Favorites Watch
The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Got this email from Fine home builders Free hole saw You got to love free!
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Hole saw offer is limited to one per household and only to those that complete and submit the required online submission form on FineHomebuilding.com.

-- Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. Proverbs 16:31

#1 posted 07-25-2011 02:13 PM

Thanks for this! I’m a big Lenox fan.

View HalDougherty's profile

HalDougherty

1820 posts in 1988 days

#2 posted 07-25-2011 02:27 PM

Thanks! I sent mine in before the other 30,000 lumberjocks fill out the form!

-- Hal, Tennessee http://www.first285.com

View Victor708's profile

Victor708

44 posts in 2065 days

#3 posted 07-25-2011 02:42 PM

Thanks, just filled it out….

-- "If a man is alone in the forrest with no woman to hear him. Is he still Wrong?" http://www.hawkinswoodworking.com

View mmccoy1951's profile

mmccoy1951

#4 posted 07-25-2011 02:45 PM

Thanks filled it out

-- Mike

#5 posted 07-25-2011 03:08 PM

Off topic, but if you’ve never used a Lenox bandsaw blade, I’ve had really good results with them.

View NiteWalker's profile

NiteWalker

#6 posted 07-25-2011 03:28 PM

Thanks, in for one. Wonder what size they’ll send out…

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

#7 posted 07-25-2011 04:58 PM

I found more free stuff on Lenox site. This take a little work. In order to get a free Lenox reciprocating saw blade, simply click on the T2 Test Lab, try the blade demo. then go to the Warehouse than the Loading dock

#8 posted 07-25-2011 05:22 PM

AWESOME!

View will delaney's profile

will delaney

#9 posted 07-25-2011 07:07 PM

Free is better the cheap. Thanks

View RTim's profile

RTim

#10 posted 07-25-2011 11:24 PM

I love free stuff! Thanks for posting.

-- Tim from MA -- "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franlin

View DaleM's profile

DaleM

#11 posted 07-26-2011 01:44 AM

Thanks. I have both of them on the way now.

-- Dale Manning, Carthage, NY

View Wolffarmer's profile

Wolffarmer

393 posts in 1989 days

#12 posted 07-27-2011 01:09 AM

I still remember the first time i used a Lenox hack saw blade. I was sawing away and as usual was looking around to break the boredom then suddenly hacksaw fell down. I looked expecting to see the blade out of the frame but to my great happy surprise the bolt was cut through in about 1/2 the time I was expecting. I have been a Lenox fan since.

Randy

-- That was not wormy wood when I started working on it.

#13 posted 10-06-2011 10:19 PM

I just got my hole saw in the mail today!!!!!

#14 posted 10-06-2011 10:31 PM

I got mine yesterday GPastor! Did you get the coupon for the recip blades? I walked out onto the porch with mine and was bragging about it to my fiance (who’s a couponer) and I noticed that the fit and finish is a bit lousy. I know I’m being petty and particular here (and the thing is dang sharp) but I think I’d probably pick up a different one if I was in the store. I’m a hardcore Lenox bandsaw blade guy, so I’m surprised at myself for saying all this.

View chrisstef's profile

chrisstef

#15 posted 10-06-2011 10:47 PM

they make a heck of a razor blade too … the lennox gold and titanium have gotten me through plenty of copper wire stripping

-- "there aren’t many hand tools as awe-inspiring as the #8 jointer. I mean, it just reeks of cast iron heft and hubris" - Smitty