The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway

Review by gpastor posted 1129 days ago 4696 views 0 times favorited 15 comments Add to Favorites Watch
The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway The new LENOX SPEED SLOT® Hole Saw Giveaway No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Got this email from Fine home builders Free hole saw You got to love free!
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Hole saw offer is limited to one per household and only to those that complete and submit the required online submission form on FineHomebuilding.com.

-- Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. Proverbs 16:31

Bertha

Thanks for this! I’m a big Lenox fan.

View HalDougherty's profile

HalDougherty

Thanks! I sent mine in before the other 30,000 lumberjocks fill out the form!

-- Hal, Tennessee http://www.first285.com

View Victor708's profile

Victor708

44 posts in 1945 days

Thanks, just filled it out….

-- "If a man is alone in the forrest with no woman to hear him. Is he still Wrong?" http://www.hawkinswoodworking.com

View mmccoy1951's profile

mmccoy1951

Thanks filled it out

-- Mike

Bertha

Off topic, but if you’ve never used a Lenox bandsaw blade, I’ve had really good results with them.

View NiteWalker's profile (online now)

NiteWalker

Thanks, in for one. Wonder what size they’ll send out…

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

gpastor

I found more free stuff on Lenox site. This take a little work. In order to get a free Lenox reciprocating saw blade, simply click on the T2 Test Lab, try the blade demo. then go to the Warehouse than the Loading dock

AWESOME!

View will delaney's profile

will delaney

Free is better the cheap. Thanks

View RTim's profile

RTim

I love free stuff! Thanks for posting.

-- Tim from MA -- "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franlin

View DaleM's profile

DaleM

911 posts in 2015 days

Thanks. I have both of them on the way now.

-- Dale Manning, Carthage, NY

View Wolffarmer's profile

Wolffarmer

I still remember the first time i used a Lenox hack saw blade. I was sawing away and as usual was looking around to break the boredom then suddenly hacksaw fell down. I looked expecting to see the blade out of the frame but to my great happy surprise the bolt was cut through in about 1/2 the time I was expecting. I have been a Lenox fan since.

Randy

-- That was not wormy wood when I started working on it.

gpastor

I just got my hole saw in the mail today!!!!!

Bertha

I got mine yesterday GPastor! Did you get the coupon for the recip blades? I walked out onto the porch with mine and was bragging about it to my fiance (who’s a couponer) and I noticed that the fit and finish is a bit lousy. I know I’m being petty and particular here (and the thing is dang sharp) but I think I’d probably pick up a different one if I was in the store. I’m a hardcore Lenox bandsaw blade guy, so I’m surprised at myself for saying all this.

View chrisstef's profile (online now)

chrisstef

they make a heck of a razor blade too … the lennox gold and titanium have gotten me through plenty of copper wire stripping

-- "there aren’t many hand tools as awe-inspiring as the #8 jointer. I mean, it just reeks of cast iron heft and hubris" - Smitty