Harbor Freight Air Drill

Review by Raymond posted 06-26-2011 at 03:59 AM 1608 views 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Harbor Freight Air Drill No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I reciently was at Harbor Freight and picked up a few goodies. I have been looking for a few air tools lately and since I have had good luck with Harbor Freight tools I figured to give them a shot. My first item was the 3/8” Reversible Air Drill With Keyed Chuck and Key 19.99, 5 cfm at 90 1700 rpm. Out of the box it looked great no packing grease to remove, packaged nicely in bubble wrap with instructions and a chuck key, no air fitting (would be nice if that was included). I have been using in now for about a week and works great. Lots of torque, I can drill about 20 holes before my compressor kicks in. No wobble in the chuck. It’s a little on the noisy side but that is to be expected with any air tools. I would recomend it for someone looking for a low cost air drill. One year warentee is a nice touch to.

-- Ray