Outdoor Furniture Protection

Review by japanesewoodworker posted 05-30-2011 07:27 PM 3141 views 1 time favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Outdoor Furniture Protection No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This products is an OIL BASED outdoor furniture protection finish. The can says it will stain seal and protect all in one coat. If you read the directions, a second coat can be applied 30 minutes after the first coat has been absorbed.

I have redwood benches in my back yard. I sanded them all down with my NEW Festool sander and applied this finish. One quart allowed be to cover approximately 36 square feet of benches. The price was only $ 11.00 plus tax in Calfornia (yuk !).

I used a foam brush and tossed it in the garbage can after I completed the job, and cleaned out my paint pail.

Fast, easy, and NO CLEAN-UP !

5 stars in my book !

-- 温故知新

View Chipy's profile

Chipy

#3 posted 06-02-2011 11:06 PM

I like Watco products.If you liked this product try their danish oil.It goes on evenly creates a nice warm finish compatible with polyurethane top coats.Great product Great review!