Temporary attachment

Review by Paul posted 03-23-2011 07:57 PM 1510 views 2 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Temporary attachment No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I think they are much better than the usual doubble stick tapes such as carpet tape that I’ve been using for years. These tabs come in a variety of sizes and are intended for use as refills for many clips, hangers, etc used for wall hanging.
When you use them wood to wood, wood to metal, etc just leave the tab exposed and when comes time to remove them pull the tab to release the adhesive, no sticky residue to clean up, no damaged wood surface, no struggles, no hassle. They are great!
Sold as refill packs at most large hardware or office supply stores as well as Wall Mart, Target, etc.
Try it, You’ll like it!

-- If you say 'It's good enough', it probably isn't.

View Paul's profile

Paul

View Fallon's profile

Fallon

#1 posted 03-23-2011 08:23 PM

I’ve used quite a few of the hooks this stuff is designed for over the years & they have worked well. Reasonably strong, relatively easy to remove. Occasionally they will leave a very little bit of residue, but not often.

View Elizabeth's profile

Elizabeth

#2 posted 03-23-2011 11:02 PM

I love these things. I recently used them to attach my electric blanket’s controller to the side of my bedside table :D I’m tempted to use them for everything now!

View wildbill001's profile

wildbill001

#3 posted 03-24-2011 03:29 AM

The wife has tried to use these off and on with very mixed results. They don’t seem to hold any kind of weight despite what the commercials say. So I don’t trust them for anything other than maybe a photo or a dish-towel.

-- "You can tell the pioneers by the arrows in their back" -- Unknown