Anti Slip Tape

Review by Routerisstillmyname posted 03-20-2011 12:07 AM 1526 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Anti Slip Tape Anti Slip Tape No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well, not much to talk about here except if you don’t have any around the shop, you may consider getting a roll it’s around $6.00.
It’s perfect for that none slip miter fence. I can find few more uses for it I’m sure. Peel and stick and 2” x 96” inches.

#1 posted 03-20-2011 01:13 AM

not 100% positive but it looks and feels around 60 Grid. Either way, I wouldn’t run my Blade through it. I taped around the reference cut.

View Viktor's profile

Viktor

447 posts in 2076 days

#2 posted 03-20-2011 01:26 AM

Is it abrasive like sandpaper? Are the grains hard or rubbery? I was thinking about giving it a try and wondering about the advantage over regular sandpaper.

#3 posted 03-20-2011 01:30 AM

Very abrasive and hard. That’s why I wouldn’t risk cutting through it.

View ChunkyC's profile

ChunkyC

856 posts in 1911 days

#4 posted 03-20-2011 02:58 AM

I use the same stuff for the same purpose! Mine is 1” wide and is sticky as anything that I’ve ever used. This stuff is a lot thicker and stickier than normal sticky back sandpaper.

I think this is the same stuff that shipped with my Osborn EB3 miter gauge. Well at least it sure looks the same.

c

-- Chunk's Workshop pictures: http://spadfest.rcspads.com/thumbnails.php?album=135

View dirtybandaid's profile

dirtybandaid

#5 posted 03-23-2011 04:50 AM

That’s a really good idea, I’ll be using it for sure.