Anti Slip Tape

Review by Routerisstillmyname posted 1210 days ago 1472 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Anti Slip Tape Anti Slip Tape No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well, not much to talk about here except if you don’t have any around the shop, you may consider getting a roll it’s around $6.00.
It’s perfect for that none slip miter fence. I can find few more uses for it I’m sure. Peel and stick and 2” x 96” inches.

677 posts in 2094 days

not 100% positive but it looks and feels around 60 Grid. Either way, I wouldn’t run my Blade through it. I taped around the reference cut.

View Viktor's profile

Viktor

447 posts in 2003 days

Is it abrasive like sandpaper? Are the grains hard or rubbery? I was thinking about giving it a try and wondering about the advantage over regular sandpaper.

677 posts in 2094 days

Very abrasive and hard. That’s why I wouldn’t risk cutting through it.

View ChunkyC's profile

ChunkyC

I use the same stuff for the same purpose! Mine is 1” wide and is sticky as anything that I’ve ever used. This stuff is a lot thicker and stickier than normal sticky back sandpaper.

I think this is the same stuff that shipped with my Osborn EB3 miter gauge. Well at least it sure looks the same.

c

-- Chunk's Workshop pictures: http://spadfest.rcspads.com/thumbnails.php?album=135

View dirtybandaid's profile

dirtybandaid

That’s a really good idea, I’ll be using it for sure.