Kelton ER Collet Handles

Review by Barbara Gill posted 1270 days ago 2811 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kelton ER Collet Handles No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I have not bought any new woodturning tools in over a year. After hearing about the Kelton ER collet handles I decided they would be just the system I needed. Today I have been using them and they are even better than I had been told. Not only are the handles very easy on the hands, including not being cold to the touch but they also have helped me solve several problems.

One of those problems was space; I simply had more tools than room. I have removed the wood handles from all of the most used gouges. I made a holding rack from PVC that I can put on the table behind me. The table that used to be piled up with all the tools I was using. The space that used to be so cluttered that I couldn’t find anything. Now it is sooooo neat.

One of the unexpected benefits I have experienced is the ease of sharpening with no long handle to get in the way. I find I am getting a much better job done now.

Here is a link http://www.kelton.co.nz/index_store.html

-- Barbara

View Barbara Gill's profile

Barbara Gill

View BarbS's profile

BarbS

Thanks for the review, Barbara. Someday when I need to replace tools, it’s nice to know what others find useful.

-- http://barbsid.blogspot.com/

View Barbara Gill's profile

Barbara Gill

Barb, I spent about 45 min. taking the wood handles off my tools, even the ones I made. I love these handles.

-- Barbara