Review of the New Festool UG Kapex Stand

Review by Kreg McMahon posted 1241 days ago 3960 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Review of the New Festool UG Kapex Stand No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

above is the link for the review I just finished on the new Festool Kapex Stand. I really enjoy using the stand and thought I would pass this on to you

-- www.kregscustomcarpentry.com atlanta

View Kreg McMahon's profile

Kreg McMahon

View extremehobbiest's profile

extremehobbiest

Nice review Kreg. Looks perfect for mobile workshops.

View Kreg McMahon's profile

Kreg McMahon

well maybe it is. i also use in my shop the dewalt slider 8 1/2” which is set up on wall bench with kreg stops etc. works great.

I like the kapex for several reasons. since I go to many jobsites at homeowners houses and do a lot of 1 day jobs etc. , it is lightweight to carry, and now easy to wheel. 2nd duel lasers are real nice… it bevels past 45 to 47 degrees that is which is helpful for base,( i did a stained grade office building of 2000 feet of 6” base and about 40 of the outside corners were 46 1/2 degrees and with stain grade you have to be exact or else it looks like crap. dust collection is pretty good and the saw when it starts up is quitier then any other saw I have used. so that is why I like it. so that is your decision as to what is the value to you…. as a hobby person it will last you for ever! and does give nice clean cuts. so that is my brief take on the saw.

-- www.kregscustomcarpentry.com atlanta