Excellent Blades & Outsanding Customer Service

Review by Chris posted 02-29-2008 07:59 PM 3978 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Excellent Blades & Outsanding Customer Service No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had tried several cheaper blades on my bandsaw and had never been satisfied. I had come to the conclusion that it must be either me or the bandsaw (Jet 14”). After speaking with a few folks over @ SawMill Creek.

I decided to give the folks @ Suffolk Machinery a call; they make these blades. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with their rep. They asked what kind of saw I had, What kind of work I wanted to perform and what the problems were that I was experiencing with my current setup.

They recommended a general purpose blade and this re-saw blade then talked to me about proper tensioning of the blades when I install them. I ordered both blades which arrived about a week later. I installed and tensioned the blade as recommended by the manufacturer. I have nearly an imperceptible amount of drift and it cuts like butter. I have been able to re-saw slices down to about 1/16” reliably. I can’t complain about that!

Great product and great customer service, it’s hard to go wrong with that!

Photo from the Woodcraft web Site

View Chris 's profile

Chris

View Dan'um Style's profile

Dan'um Style

#1 posted 03-18-2008 04:17 AM

good review … these blades are more expensive then others. are they worth more ?

-- keeping myself entertained ... Humor and fun lubricate the brain

View Chris 's profile

Chris

#2 posted 04-21-2008 02:27 PM

I think they are, as the only blades I have purchased other than the stock blades I have to say Yes, they are.