Erecta-rack modular drying racks

Review by Steve2 posted 02-18-2011 04:23 PM 3061 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Erecta-rack modular drying racks No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Industry and trade shows include steel rolling and other racks for drying painted (sprayed) panels, cabinet doors, or simply flat works products. Typical steel rolling racks cost $200 and upward, require appreciable floor space, particularly if used infrequently making them unsuitable for the hobbyists.

The August IWF industry show in Atlanta unveiled a new product that solved this need for the small user. See Erecta-rack.com

I have no connection to or vested interest in this company, this is intended to share new product information here with forumites.

-- Regards, Steve2

-- Derek, Bremerton WA --

View Canadian Woodworks's profile

Canadian Woodworks

#2 posted 02-19-2011 01:23 AM

This should be a blog not a review

-- Paul Lemiski, Ontario Canada, Custom Wooden Rocking chairs and tables http://www.canadianwoodworks.com

View cabs4less's profile

cabs4less

#3 posted 02-19-2011 02:50 AM

With all due respect I could build the same thing for the same price or cheaper and know for a fact it would be quality and meet my needs good idea though think I will build one

-- As Best I Can

View Steve2's profile

Steve2

#4 posted 02-19-2011 04:27 AM

DEREK – “How can you give this product five stars when you haven’t used it, and don’t even own one?” - Re five stars, I overlooked that and didn’t select anything through simple oversight as I try to master the LJ architecture, but I rate it 4 or 5. Your conclusion is unfounded – I would not have written it if I did not own one, and have tried it out. Yes I DO own and use it.

PAUL & JOEL – LJ maintains a category under finishing supplies so it would seem appropriate to some.

CABS4LESS – ”...and meet my needs good idea though think I will build one.” I am sure that you and some others could build a quality similar, but many can not. That is why it is posted, as an informational item andI appreciate your insightful recognition of its benefits for those whom it serves. The fact that you might use its guidance to build one demonstrates the point.

Thank you all for your comments.

-- Regards, Steve2

View mcase's profile

mcase

#5 posted 02-19-2011 05:10 AM

Steve,

Thanks for sharing. It looks like a great idea to me.

View Canadian Woodworks's profile

Canadian Woodworks

#6 posted 02-19-2011 05:39 AM

Apologies, I thought you had not used one, like the first poster stated.

View Derek Lyons's profile

Derek Lyons

#7 posted 02-21-2011 09:20 AM

Since you the information you gave in your ‘review’ give absolutely zero indication that you own and use this system, then yes – my conclusion is justified based on the information available.

This is the review section, so post a review if you own and use the product.

-- Derek, Bremerton WA --