Jebson 1409V - 3/8" (10mm) Variable, Reversible Double Insulated Drill

Review by steliart posted 1300 days ago 2004 views 1 time favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Jebson 1409V - 3/8" (10mm) Variable, Reversible Double Insulated Drill No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Jebson 1409V variable, reversible corded drill & screwdriver

3/8” (10mm) Variable, Reversible Double Insulated Drill

I was looking for a small corded quality drill that will be easy on my hands to use, controllable, robust and powerful. The shop guy recommended (introduced) this drill to me and even though its price was a bit high for the moment I hold it in my hands it felt right, so I went for it. There was nothing fancy coming with it in the box, just the drill and its chuck key.

This is a drill that will take you a long time away from anything else you used before. I was so surprised with its performance that has become my main corded drill of any kind of work. The control you have over this drill is amazing and is very heavy duty constructed.
Don’t let the small size of this little baby fool you. With features like high impact resistant housing, heavy duty chuck and a powerful high torque motor, this drill will stand toe to toe with any competition large or small.

Specifications:
Power Input: 2.8A 115V (300W 230V)
Max. Capacities: Steel: 3/8” (10mm) – Wood: 3/4” (19mm)
R.P.M.: 0-2,800
Overall length: 8-7/8” (225mm)
Cord: 8.2ft (2.5m)
Net weight: 2.8lbs (1.27kgs)

-- Stelios L.A. Stavrinides: - I am not so rich to buy cheap tools, but... necessity is the mother of inventions - http://www.steliart.com --

View steliart's profile