No more aching thumbs

Review by MrWoody posted 02-29-2008 07:18 PM 1478 views 2 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
No more aching thumbs No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I received this last Christmas and hadn’t used it.
As anyone who has used a scraper over an extended period of time can attest your thumbs become painful.
This morning I needed to do a very small bit of scraping but I have a calcium growth that is interfering with the muscle in my thumb making using it for even small things very painful.
I opened a drawer and my scraper holder was sitting there and even had a scraper in it ready to go.
This thing works. I won’t be doing anymore scraping without it.
If you use a scaper a lot, you won’t go wrong buying one of these.

-- If we learn from our mistakes, I'm getting a fantastic education.

View MrWoody's profile

MrWoody

View MsDebbieP's profile

MsDebbieP

#1 posted 02-29-2008 08:06 PM

I bought this with some Christmas money. We scraped some old oak flooring with it.. worked really well.
Fits nice in the hands, doesn’t it!

-- ~ Debbie, Canada (https://www.facebook.com/DebbiePribeleENJOConsultant)

View Chris 's profile

Chris

#2 posted 02-29-2008 08:13 PM

Thanks Woody…. I had been wondering about this product. I do like to use my scaper but burned aching thumbs are no fun. I’ll have to get one for sure!

View rikkor's profile

rikkor

#3 posted 03-01-2008 12:17 AM

I like using a hand scraper, but my thumbs suffer, too. This looks like the ticket.

#4 posted 03-01-2008 01:37 PM

Thanks for the post. I will have to consider buying this tool.

How does it handle heat build up? Given its large surface area it looks like it will dissipate heat well.

View Rev_John's profile

Rev_John

#5 posted 03-03-2008 07:23 PM

I can verify your review. I have been using it for two years or so and I still love it. I have had spinal cord damage that effects my hands, eps. my right. This holder is just what the therapist ordered. Heat is not a problem, the casing seems to act as a heat sink.

-- John from Jackson, Michigan

View GaryK's profile

GaryK

#6 posted 03-03-2008 07:32 PM

I have thought about buying one before. Maybe I will.