Fantastic Affordable Blades from Bosch

Review by SchotterWoodworking posted 02-04-2011 02:46 AM 1514 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Fantastic Affordable Blades from Bosch No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I picked this 60 tooth ATB from Menards about nine months ago for $60. The blade is not thin kerf, she can be resharpened, she’s balanced and quiet. Crosscuts have been clean and smooth with minimal tearout. I can’t afford Forrest and I wanted something with some beef to it for making crosscuts, Bosch has fit the bill. They have a full line of “Pro Series” blades which I have decided to invest in.

View SchotterWoodworking's profile

SchotterWoodworking

View Dennisgrosen's profile

Dennisgrosen

#1 posted 02-04-2011 03:09 AM

thankĀ“s for the rewiew
I have several differnet bosch blade for my bosch skill saw and they have all performed well

Dennis

View wseand's profile

wseand

#2 posted 02-05-2011 05:58 AM

Next time I am in the market for a table saw blade I will keep this one in mind, thanks for the review.

-- Bill - "Freedom flies in your heart like an Eagle" Audie Murphy

View garriv777's profile

garriv777

#3 posted 05-20-2011 03:09 AM

I just purchased the new Bosch GTS 1031 contractor saw and since it was my first table saw that had a 10” blade I started to use it just because I didn’t have another blade yet and all I was doing anyway was crosscutting some 2×4 wall stud stock. Well, I was impressed with the cut quality right away with this ” combo ” blade that was included. I then cut some BB plywood and was expecting it to tear up the plywoodwood but it even cut that and left a pretty good quality edge. I will be purchasing a dedicated plywood blade soon but I must say, in a pinch, this blade would suffice. Good job Bosch, I am totally happy with the little new saw and the blade that came with it.